4 years ago

..fucking stupid thick cunts.
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

captainhormone wrote:..fucking stupid thick cunts.
Based on tonight Valencia also can be in the title (or Fellaini) and the point remains....
captainhormone
Star Man

4 years ago

No..rooney is big time world class, not riff raff.

So my point stands..
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

captainhormone wrote:No..rooney is big time world class, not riff raff.

So my point stands..
Actually title should also refer to Moyes, who I am guessing was instrumental in keeping Rooney AND getting him to play again

For the record I have maintained the stance that Roo shouldnt be sold to Chelsea, but I think tbf most people here dont doubt Rooney's talent. Some have, fairly given the events that unfilded, questioned his willingness and commitment. All the more credit to both Rooney and Moyes that he not only stays but seems to be in best physical and mental state at this stage of the season that we've seen him for years
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Have you seen his post match

"Are you happy here?"

"I'm just concentrating on my football"

An then evaded the question again and got arsey

By not saying he's happy or content he's keeping the narrative going, it's keeping him in the shop window which would explain why the real Rooney has turned up, not that other twat who couldn't trap a simple ball and pass it 3 yards
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Have you seen his post match

"Are you happy here?"

By not saying he's happy or content he's keeping the narrative going, it's keeping him in the shop window which would explain why the real Rooney has turned up, not that other twat who couldn't trap a simple ball and pass it 3 yards
To be fair Sid, United are supposed to working on a new contract for him... if he signs it... "United is my life, want to finish my career here, die scoring the winning goal and then be buried under the Stretford End."
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

captainhormone wrote:No..rooney is big time world class, not riff raff.

So my point stands..
You're right, Moyes has really excelled here in holding onto Rooney and getting a performance like this out of him.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Tbf, he's been a fat cunt for a few years. Loses the weight and plays well. Shocking. Imagine that new contract isn't far away.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

"Are you happy here?"

Maybe, but Fergie's about to release his book. Contradiction would be a bigger story. Easier to add no new material to the argument so media has to rehash months old stories.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

"Are you happy here?"

To be fair Sid, United are supposed to working on a new contract for him... if he signs it... "United is my life, want to finish my career here, die scoring the winning goal and then be buried under the Stretford End."
But if that's the case, and he plans to sign a new deal, then he's going about it in a super cunty way. Since he became a huge name, a regular pro, his contract renewels have been a fucking saga.

The biggest English players are bringing the game to a new low. They're so powerful. Terry is an abomination of a human being and captain, Cole is a incomprehensible wanker too, Hart is the next super cunt.