Yeah...let's get rid of Rooney!

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Everton are spot on for scousers, we give them loads of not quite good enough or not first choice, Neville, Cleverly, Gibson, Rooney 2.0, Saha, Tim Howard, that defender I can't remember, if you go back over the years you could field a decent United reserve side from all the players we've given them.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
zzzzzds
First Teamer

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:It'll be hilarious if he has an Indian summer and rips up the Prem
More chance of an Indian takeaway I reckon :D , but I wish him well.
zzzzzds
First Teamer

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:Everton are spot on for scousers, we give them loads of not quite good enough or not first choice, Neville, Cleverly, Gibson, Rooney 2.0, Saha, Tim Howard, that defender I can't remember, if you go back over the years you could field a decent United reserve side from all the players we've given them.
I think that was John O'Kane. We also flogged them Kanchelskis (albeit under the instructions of the Russian mafia). Plus Jesper Blomqvist and even further back Norman Whiteside. And don't forget we got our money back for Schneiderlin :-o
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Fuck in 30 years when you can recreate that using holograms their all ever ex United XI will probably still beat whatever shite we'd have out at the time
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Was round in mates last night, die hard Everton, after initial reservations, following Roonets build up and the clubs to preseason, reading all the interviews, watching all the inside club shit,

He's well happy and says the general consensus is since he's looking the fittest he has in years and really happy to know he'll actually play, and with us paying his wages,

Consensus is that it's a stroke of genius on Everton's part and doing the above on his second debut hasn't hurt either, what a belter.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Lol
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Hope Lagaku can hit shots like that.

No autocorrect there btw!
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Did you know? Rooney left Everton, got married, had 3 kids, played in 3 World Cups, won 16, went bald, had a hair transplant, became Man United's top scorer, and returned to Everton and still Liverpool hasn't won the premier league.

Lol
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

16 trophies, the emoji doesn't work, can one of the technical guys fuckin sort that out?

Now weve patrons and shit, can we use our own emojis?