Yeah...let's get rid of Rooney!

Manchester United chat
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

We've had 25 years of the Premier League now, only 7 players have topped 200 (non penalty) goals + assists.

Rooney 279
Shearer 272
Giggs 269
Cole 259
Lampard 236
Henry 226
Sheringham 200
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Look at that list...

And still, Rooney gets no respect from some fuckers around here...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Look at that list...

And still, Rooney gets no respect from some fuckers around here...
I don't see anyone not giving him respect?!

I've said he's a United great and been a great player but not a United Legend IMO!!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Anyone who slags Rooney is a prick ,end of.
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

Snoops he was our greatest ever striker, probally has the assist record too, and always mr motavator on the pitch, just because he doesnt have a privilaged birthplace like manchester,doesn`t detract from his achivments.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

One of the best players in the league every season for a decade.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Davel wrote:Snoops he was our greatest ever striker, probally has the assist record too, and always mr motavator on the pitch, just because he doesnt have a privilaged birthplace like manchester,doesn`t detract from his achivments.
I'm not arguing that at all....he's a great
A legend of a club is something different ....
Watch that Full time Devils video with howson- they go through a lot of stuff - he divides opinion on that.
IMHO he's not- and it doesn't bother me if others think he is- there's no righg or wrong answer
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

You will have to wait a few years for leg end status to come his way Snoops ,when the younger ones are saying ' what was Rooney like Grandad' .
' fucking brilliant son ,excuse the french'
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Major rumours today that Rooney now has abs and still > Messi.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Davel wrote:Snoops he was our greatest ever striker, probally has the assist record too, and always mr motavator on the pitch, just because he doesnt have a privilaged birthplace like manchester,doesn`t detract from his achivments.
I'm not arguing that at all....he's a great
A legend of a club is something different ....
Watch that Full time Devils video with howson- they go through a lot of stuff - he divides opinion on that.
IMHO he's not- and it doesn't bother me if others think he is- there's no righg or wrong answer
He's got to be a club legend. He is our top scorer.
In terms of legend status most of the class of 92 + Keane >>> Rooney >>> Carrick IMO.