Yeah...let's get rid of Rooney!

Manchester United chat
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Charlton,Edwards,Best,Law,Foulkes,Stiles,Robson,Eric,Norman.plus the ones you mentioned.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

dozer wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Davel wrote:Snoops he was our greatest ever striker, probally has the assist record too, and always mr motavator on the pitch, just because he doesnt have a privilaged birthplace like manchester,doesn`t detract from his achivments.
I'm not arguing that at all....he's a great
A legend of a club is something different ....
Watch that Full time Devils video with howson- they go through a lot of stuff - he divides opinion on that.
IMHO he's not- and it doesn't bother me if others think he is- there's no righg or wrong answer
He's got to be a club legend. He is our top scorer.
In terms of legend status most of the class of 92 + Keane >>> Rooney >>> Carrick IMO.
thats why football and its supporters views have so diverse opinions, i agree with keane, but unlike most i think garlick was as bad a midfielder as ive ever seen, and is the reason for our decline,
I understand all and disagree with all, thats football
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Yep, he did.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

:D
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

bman2 wrote:Yep, he did.
Of course he fuckin did... and I bet he goes on to have good year...

Go on Wazz...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Apparently arrested for DD.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah, fuck sake lad. Won't affect him football wise but shows he still can't hack the international breaks if he's not involved or generally if he's nearly recovered from an injury, he can't hack not playing, I'll think he'll try and do a Sherringham and just play as long as he can or if he does get a coaching role he'd be great for a club, at the ground everyday intense as fuck, he needs football and always will.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:Yeah, fuck sake lad. Won't affect him football wise but shows he still can't hack the international breaks if he's not involved or generally if he's nearly recovered from an injury, he can't hack not playing, I'll think he'll try and do a Sherringham and just play as long as he can or if he does get a coaching role he'd be great for a club, at the ground everyday intense as fuck, he needs football and always will.
What's big playing for England got to do with him drink driving lol...?!
He's a professional and if it was any other profession he'd be getting the sack.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Innocent till proven guilty.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Innocent till proven guilty.
=))

If you're charged with drink driving it means the evidence is all there!!
He was stopped when driving ..yea?
His evidential alcohol reading in the police station was over the limit (and high enough to not even warrant blood being taken to confirm) ...yea?

No one ever gets off in these circumstances.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018