Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: Yeah...let's get rid of Rooney!

Postby redzebs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Nice, watts app me pics so I can get jealous
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:40 pm

He is not our problem anymore.

Fuck him and his stupid actions..

Davel
Legend

Postby Davel » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Snoopcousins wrote:Nah mate - early night - heading to a wee villa in the Algarve tomoro morning :)

me too but next saturday fuck this rainy weather :D

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:38 pm

senna wrote:He is not our problem anymore.

Problem? Was he ever a problem bar getting barred for swearing and calling Fergie and the Glazers on their shit after he was left expected to carry the team after playing on the flanks for 18 months, was it his fault he was given another contract, was he anything but professional in his last season including his departure?

People are quick to fuck our record players under a bus when not needed.

Robbo
Star Man

Postby Robbo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:12 pm

And looking at stuff in many papers she looks like a dirty little chav slut looking to make a quick killing and as usual Wayne falls for it.
-----------------------------------------------------

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Yip

Davel
Legend

Postby Davel » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:36 pm

well she aint with him for his looks is she.
and this is a known slut hole he picked her up from.(aka slut hole a place where vermin attempt to get hookholds into guys with money, technically prostitutes)
and looking at the photos of her she does look like a scouser doesn`t she :D
as others have said. its not our problem and not really newsworthy, any other week i cant see
me wasting my finger power typing, blame the international break. #:-s

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:36 am

redzebs wrote:

Problem? Was he ever a problem bar getting barred for swearing and calling Fergie and the Glazers on their shit after he was left expected to carry the team after playing on the flanks for 18 months, was it his fault he was given another contract, was he anything but professional in his last season including his departure?

Is it his fault for getting caught drunk driving?

YES

Stop defending the cunt.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:13 pm

senna wrote:
redzebs wrote:

YES

Was he really that much of a PROBLEM though? Or considering the amount of time he was here, does he deserve not to be shit on by a club that eeked every bit of talent and sweat we could, yes he was well paid, but he deservedly one of the first if not the first name on the team sheet in a decade of champos league finals, prems, league cups, fa cup, record goal scorer despite playing as an out and out striker for one main season?

If he's fucked up that's his business, yet again a) he shouldn't have been driven and b) he thought he could get away with shit with a bird who would have sold the story even if he'd given her a lift home, had put himself in an inappropriate situation, the drinking and driving and the fact she said said kisssed him.

He needs watching like a child so that is on him and he could have crashed, could have cheated on his missus, again.

But he'll learn his lesson driving wise or if it happens again Everton have said they'll bin him and I think Colleen will too and he'd surely get some time.

He's fucked up and he'll be on his last warning on a number of fronts,

So I'm not defending what he did, I think it's sad that a great servant for us has a self distruct button.

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:01 pm

redzebs wrote:
senna wrote:
redzebs wrote:

YES

Was he really that much of a PROBLEM though? Or considering the amount of time he was here, does he deserve not to be shit on by a club that eeked every bit of talent and sweat we could, yes he was well paid, but he deservedly one of the first if not the first name on the team sheet in a decade of champos league finals, prems, league cups, fa cup, record goal scorer despite playing as an out and out striker for one main season?

If he's fucked up that's his business, yet again a) he shouldn't have been driven and b) he thought he could get away with shit with a bird who would have sold the story even if he'd given her a lift home, had put himself in an inappropriate situation, the drinking and driving and the fact she said said kisssed him.

He needs watching like a child so that is on him and he could have crashed, could have cheated on his missus, again.

But he'll learn his lesson driving wise or if it happens again Everton have said they'll bin him and I think Colleen will too and he'd surely get some time.

He's fucked up and he'll be on his last warning on a number of fronts,

So I'm not defending what he did, I think it's sad that a great servant for us has a self distruct button.

I don't think he was that much of a problem for us either. What I meant was he is not our player anymore so he is not our problem.

And what he did on the pitch isn't really relevant in this case. He is a VERY well paid and big name footballer who is a father.

If this was 18 year old Rooney I could "understand" it. Young people make mistakes.

But he is over 30 years old and have kids.. Now this could be all bullshit and maybe he had one beer.