Yeah...let's get rid of Rooney!

Manchester United chat
Calvino
Reserves

6 years ago

I am sorry there is absolutely nothing Rooney does again that will improve his standing in my eyes. I watch him these days with such detachment. I see that he is nothing but a mercenary. If he gets a new deal great for him, his family and that Stretford fellow. It is the way of the world.
If he leaves no drama too. He has taking the club for a ride and that I can not forget - it is not in my place to 'forgive' cos he owes me nothing. I will celebrate his goals for United and like Owen, won't get any pleasure from knowing he scored it.

These days he looks like a man on a mission just to score goals. Gone is that desire for the team in the matches I have watched. Good luck to him. *Not really.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:Now the daft cunt is going to the World Cup he's back to being the Rooney of the last couple of seasons; can't pass for shit, can't control the ball

Should have given away two goals through his shitness
clearly at this point england is his passion utd is his job
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

smalling for rooney should be a sackable offence tho tbf
lkhm

hoofing
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Rooney's gone back to being the hibernating bear we all know. He'll score a couple after about 6 to 8 games via set pieces and Rooney will be back to his best again.
Hopefully Moyes buys his replacement soon. I'd try putting Januzaj there and Rooney in the left wing for now.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Calvino wrote:I am sorry there is absolutely nothing Rooney does again that will improve his standing in my eyes. I watch him these days with such detachment. I see that he is nothing but a mercenary. If he gets a new deal great for him, his family and that Stretford fellow. It is the way of the world.
If he leaves no drama too. He has taking the club for a ride and that I can not forget - it is not in my place to 'forgive' cos he owes me nothing. I will celebrate his goals for United and like Owen, won't get any pleasure from knowing he scored it.

These days he looks like a man on a mission just to score goals. Gone is that desire for the team in the matches I have watched. Good luck to him. *Not really.
I think most of United supporters feel the same way about Rooney. If he plays well and gives 100% we'll cheer him on because we love United. But we also wouldn't be too sad to see him depart either. I think he needs to move on and the team needs to rebuild. Certain players need to get in the team or are playing OOP and he is stopping that - well DM is but I digress. I'm pretty certain SAF thought Rooney's time was up and that is why Kagawa was brought in. IF Rooney can't play deeper in CM then I don't see how this team gets the best out of the players we have. Rooney is motivated and playing fairly well because the WC is coming up and he wants a new club next summer.
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

lars072 wrote:I think most of United supporters feel the same way about Rooney. If he plays well and gives 100% we'll cheer him on because we love United. But we also wouldn't be too sad to see him depart either...
I hope he does well for us this season, but I don't want him to hang around long enough to break Sir Bobby Charlton's United scoring record; it just wouldn't be right. I don't care if he does it for England; that's clearly where his heart has always been, anyway.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

what if wed sold him like football experts like dozer said we should
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:what if wed sold him like football experts like dozer said we should
To Chelsea...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Err no. I said we should never sell him to our rivals and that we ought to sell him only if a replacement is available. Kagawa doesn't count.
He's getting rid of us anyway - so let's sell him for 30m the coming summer before we lose him for free!
ashleyco
Trainee

6 years ago

he's been a fat cunt for a few years.