Yeah...let's get rid of Rooney!

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 7 years ago

6 years ago

ashleyco wrote:he's been a fat cunt for a few years.
He's fit as fuck this year... so what's your point?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

If it weren't for Rooney this season, where would we be in the table?
Marco Polo
Trainee
Posts: 5
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

He'll be going back to Everton in 2015 because he wants to play exciting expansive attacking football.
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

User avatar
Robbo
Legend
Posts: 1216
Joined: 7 years ago

6 years ago

lars072 wrote:Any truth to this story?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united
Been mentioned there, Daily Mail and probably other places as well, more than likely Rooney's biding his time before he makes a choice, reckon one way or another we will know in the summer.
-----------------------------------------------------
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

6 years ago

He'll go at this rate. Rooney wanted United to buy quality to give him the best chance. I don't think Rooney wants to carry a team he wants a Xavi to run the show. Rooney thrived with Ronaldo and Scholes.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:He'll go at this rate. Rooney wanted United to buy quality to give him the best chance. I don't think Rooney wants to carry a team he wants a Xavi to run the show. Rooney thrived with Ronaldo and Scholes.
Now expect the Rooney to Chelski speculation to go into overdrive
User avatar
Robbo
Legend
Posts: 1216
Joined: 7 years ago

6 years ago

lars072 wrote:
Lazarus wrote:He'll go at this rate. Rooney wanted United to buy quality to give him the best chance. I don't think Rooney wants to carry a team he wants a Xavi to run the show. Rooney thrived with Ronaldo and Scholes.
Now expect the Rooney to Chelski speculation to go into overdrive
And sly digs and comments from the special one to stir things up a little.
-----------------------------------------------------
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24269
Joined: 7 years ago

6 years ago

Rooney is waiting to see if we're likely to get Champions League football next season, and to see whether we're going to improve the squad

If we don't get a top 4 finish and we don't sign anybody of quality then he'll go

And we'll have Moyes to blame tbf because there are other managers, even Martinez, who wwould get more out of this squad than Moyes - enough to finish in the top 4
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 7 years ago

6 years ago

Sid wrote:Rooney is waiting to see if we're likely to get Champions League football next season, and to see whether we're going to improve the squad

If we don't get a top 4 finish and we don't sign anybody of quality then he'll go

And we'll have Moyes to blame tbf because there are other managers, even Martinez, who wwould get more out of this squad than Moyes - enough to finish in the top 4
You don't know that Sid... as much as you hate Moyes, there's no guarantee that ANY manager would do "THAT" much better with this squad of shit.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Post Reply