Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: Youth and reserves

Postby Sid » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:29 am

just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:
marlon wrote:Pardews a fraud. Just get someone who'll play attacking football with the kids.

Err........... Nice one?

Come now Marlon. Calling him a fraud is harsh. He has done okay wherever he has been. Just seems like a streaky manager. Wins 10 on the bounce and then loses the next 10.

Not a Utd manager but he has a place in the league.

Fraud is the most overused word fucking hell

It's like Fergie said, pulling a team out of a rut is the hardest thing to do. Pardrew is struggling big time. It shows you how important positivity and momentum is. There's only Fergie who consistently handled it at the top. Other managers wilt. Like Mourinho gets the boot as soon as it goes tits up, Gaal walks, McClaren will be sacked etc. It's incredible how Gaal survived that shocking run before christmas tbh. And the kids are bailing him out for the time being

just1n
Legend

Postby just1n » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 am

Sid wrote:
just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:
marlon wrote:Pardews a fraud. Just get someone who'll play attacking football with the kids.

Err........... Nice one?

Come now Marlon. Calling him a fraud is harsh. He has done okay wherever he has been. Just seems like a streaky manager. Wins 10 on the bounce and then loses the next 10.

It's like Fergie said, pulling a team out of a rut is the hardest thing to do. Pardrew is struggling big time. It shows you how important positivity and momentum is. There's only Fergie who consistently handled it at the top. Other managers wilt. Like Mourinho gets the boot as soon as it goes tits up, Gaal walks, McClaren will be sacked etc. It's incredible how Gaal survived that shocking run before christmas tbh. And the kids are bailing him out for the time being

The scary reality is that if we had social media in the mid to late 80's then the Fergie out brigade would have been massive, hell when he went through that atrocious 2003-2005 rebuild, there were calls for him to quit.

That is the world we live in my friend. Instant gratification. No patience.
GLAZERS OUT!

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:01 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -team.html

Playing for the first team isn't exactly a big sell right now, Nicky.

danniitronix
Legend

Postby danniitronix » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:35 pm

just1n wrote:
Sid wrote:
just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:

Err........... Nice one?

The scary reality is that if we had social media in the mid to late 80's then the Fergie out brigade would have been massive, hell when he went through that atrocious 2003-2005 rebuild, there were calls for him to quit.

Ed called for his head. Tbf he realised that was dumb and apologised.

Georgeki
Trainee

Youth and reserves

Postby Georgeki » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:00 am

This what I do to Good Youths:
Put the player into the reserves then control the reserves & play him all the time

Editor
Manager

Postby Editor » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:27 pm

danniitronix wrote:
just1n wrote:
Sid wrote:
just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:

Err........... Nice one?

Well, what I wrote was this. And let's not pretend I was alone in thinking Fergie's time might be up in 2005!
http://www.theguardian.com/football/200 ... ry.sport11
---------------------
Editor, United Rant

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:10 pm

Le Guen went on to manage Rangers and Oman tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:06 pm

Editor wrote:
danniitronix wrote:
just1n wrote:
Sid wrote:
just1n wrote:

Well, what I wrote was this. And let's not pretend I was alone in thinking Fergie's time might be up in 2005!
http://www.theguardian.com/football/200 ... ry.sport11

The Guardian???

Ooohhh Ed... I'm gettin wood...

You sure we're not related?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:01 pm

Fuck me, so Eds only in his 40s???
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:09 pm

The Guardian will publish anybody these days