[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Jose Mourinho - United Rant

Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Snoopcousins
Legend

Jose Mourinho

Postby Snoopcousins » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:19 am

So...a lot of papers reporting a 3 year £15m/yr contract is signed starting in the summer.
Also reports of a £300m transfer kitty...

I'm happy with Mourinho, I think he's the only manager who can get us competing again especially to take on Guardiola. There's going to be some good managers in the PL next year...we were in danger of being left behind.

A problem might be if we fail to get top 4 this year in signing top players.... Maybe they wanted to keep LVG til the summer hoping that the stability will see a top 4...tho I think it would Hav been better to hav brought Jose in before the Jan transfer window.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Jose Mourinho

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:40 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:15 pm

I'd be happy with it, but I'm not convinced. If the decision has been made, why not bring him in now and give him some time to assess the squad properly?

If they believe Mourinho is the man, more so than Van Gaal, where's the logic in having Van Gaal shoot for the top 4 given the problems we've had?

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:48 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:56 pm

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... peculation

"But although United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward is looking at various options for United's future, any talk of a deal with Mourinho is premature.

It is understood there have been no decisions and no deals yet and United are relaxed about their managerial situation - especially on the back of another set of strong financial figures."

Yeah, that sounds about right...

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:20 pm

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Yeah. the numbers for the next quarter are good. Who gives a fuck about the football or the longer term view eh?

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:53 pm

"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

just1n
Legend

Postby just1n » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:59 pm

I'm against appointing Mourinho but I can see the logic in waiting until the end of season. Jose pretty much had a meltdown this season. I'm sure a 6 month break won't do him no harm. If he comes in and has a full pre-season then that is good.
GLAZERS OUT!

Return to “The Rant Forum”