Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

10 months ago

bman2 wrote:Fair play to him, making a tit of himself for a good cause.
What you on about...he was man of the match!
Got an award for best goalie of any charity match ever! :D

Another trophy
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

:))
sheesh
Legend

10 months ago

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

10 months ago

sheesh wrote:

What a contrast to Mopes!!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
bman2
Legend

10 months ago

sheesh wrote:
Castles is so fawning to Mourinho, but it's still an interesting interview worth reading.
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

“The only thing I can say is that I'm still a coach with worries, with ambitions, and with the desire to do new things.

“And I don't believe... no, I'm sure that I won't end my career here.”

Asked if that meant at Manchester United, Mourinho said: “Yes.”

Mourinho hinted that Paris Saint-Germain could be a future option for him, adding: “My son who lives in London went to Paris to see a Paris Saint-Germain match and he did not go to Manchester.

"Why Paris? Because there's something special. Magic, quality, youth, it's fantastic."

I don't think PSG fans would appreciate playing Monaco with Neymar and Di Maria playing guard the full backs tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Why's he flirting with a new club? Why's he letting them know he wants the job soon? Our project has just got going, we're only 8 games in.
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:Why's he flirting with a new club? Why's he letting them know he wants the job soon? Our project has just got going, we're only 8 games in.
He was asked questions by some foreign magazine, ffs ....wise your bap
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

And there's a way to answer it without shitting on your current employer. Fair enough if his time at United was coming to an end like when it all went tits up at Chelsea. But it's not, it's just got going.

He's either lining up his next job or it's a nod toward United who're on about giving him a new 65m deal. 65m can't be enough.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

I thought it was weird when he piped up about deals about to happen that would far eclipse pogbos before anyore had any idea about newmar and the other cunt going there tbf
lkhm

hoofing