[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Jose Mourinho - Page 288 - United Rant

Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Re: Jose Mourinho

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..Also FELLANI, SMALLING, LINGARD are cunts. Thundercunts.

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:13 am

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:29 pm

“The only thing I can say is that I'm still a coach with worries, with ambitions, and with the desire to do new things.

“And I don't believe... no, I'm sure that I won't end my career here.”

Asked if that meant at Manchester United, Mourinho said: “Yes.”

Mourinho hinted that Paris Saint-Germain could be a future option for him, adding: “My son who lives in London went to Paris to see a Paris Saint-Germain match and he did not go to Manchester.

"Why Paris? Because there's something special. Magic, quality, youth, it's fantastic."

I don't think PSG fans would appreciate playing Monaco with Neymar and Di Maria playing guard the full backs tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Why's he flirting with a new club? Why's he letting them know he wants the job soon? Our project has just got going, we're only 8 games in.

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:51 pm

And there's a way to answer it without shitting on your current employer. Fair enough if his time at United was coming to an end like when it all went tits up at Chelsea. But it's not, it's just got going.

He's either lining up his next job or it's a nod toward United who're on about giving him a new 65m deal. 65m can't be enough.

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:23 pm

I thought it was weird when he piped up about deals about to happen that would far eclipse pogbos before anyore had any idea about newmar and the other cunt going there tbf
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Mourinho's got his personal mouthpiece Duncan Castles to write an article about how he's pissed off the club for not having offered him a new deal yet http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot ... r-11347416

Explains the PSG comments tbf. But IMO it's not an empty threat. He'd gladly fuck off and manage a top club with unlimited funds.

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Oh fuck off
Like gossiping school-girls tbf

Jose got Casties to say this etc etc
Hahaha

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Anybody else's threads fucked?

Blank responses or this

The Rant Forum

Anything But United
Off Topic Forum
Quick links
User avatar redzebs 0 0 Styles
Cleaning out the dross update
Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

41 posts
Previous

Next
User avatarswampash
Legend
Re: Cleaning out the dross update
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:56 am

I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...
User avatardozer
Legend
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:35 pm

User avatardozer
Legend
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Anyway good news is he's out only for a couple of week.s
Davel
Star Man
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Paraphrasing ? you meen inflating the truth, i never said i disliked him,
actually i love him,and hope its not a peremanant injury

as i would love him to fuckoff elsewhere,and injured this is not possible.
but to make you feel better i dont like you :)
User avatarswampash
Legend
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:48 pm

I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...
User avatarredzebs
Legend
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:54 pm

See I haven't missed much, four pages discussing all the dross and Joses favourite player is the only one mentioned.

Plus Davels being a cunt, some are being too hard on Fellani, Dozers going the other way to compensate.

Glad to be back........
User avatarAlfonso Bedoya
Legend
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:26 am

You were gone???

Hadn't noticed...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatarSid
Legend
Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Go on, Dozer
User avatarSnoopcousins
Legend
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Yea that proves we need him
Not lol
User avatarredzebs
Legend
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Quick Reply

Subject:

Sort by

41 posts
Previous

Next
JUMP TO