Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: Jose Mourinho

Postby Sid » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:46 pm

You'd think after posting on here for so long Pint's primitive hands would have evolved to use the comma and space correctly

I've seen more intelligent fucking slime mould tbh. Maybe it's the cold in the cave. Chuck another log on the fire.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:00 am

I,m better than fucking Ozil i,ve never rated him and hes got to be ,the laziest fucking player i have ever seen a fraud .
As for your other suggestion Smalling for Sanchez i would personally drive CS down there and bring Sanchez back ,i wouldnt charge for petrol but it aint gunna happen.
Whats the problem with Smalling anyway ok hes not Franz Beckanbauer but hes as good as Stones Otamendi,Cahill,better than Liverpools cH,s probably only Spurs have central defenders who I would prefer.He aint a massive problem for me ,hes a decent squaddie,as for dosh why would other clubs cough up decent for him if hes gash ?
As for Pierrera i have to ask dont you think Carrington know the ability of the players they have nurtured for years? If hes as good as you claim Jose would have him back quick sticks,if you mean back to boost the squad ,well thats the whole point of th eloan to gain valuable experienc,instead of warming the bench,same as FSM.
As for future recruitment thats a seperate thread.
But Ozil nooooooooooo!

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Can someone go and knock on at Sads ,getting worried. :-ss

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Don't worry, am here

Deschamps trying to lure Mourinho

“Jose Mourinho, why not?” he explained.

“He’s pretty happy at Manchester United at the moment. But he’s a bit of a globetrotter. So why not in France too? He has not been to France yet.”

“PSG are the most stand-out team in France. They are doing well nationally and in the Champions League.”

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:28 pm

Thank fuck for that !! You had me worried then mate. :ymapplause:

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:23 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:40 am

Piny simply because it’s economics, Id rather have Bailey Rojo and Jones as First teamers, we need to sell, that’s a position we can afford to and Smalling will appeal to lower teams fighting relegation or mid table sides and you’d get £20-30 mill becsuse he’s English and plays for an albeit poor England team
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:32 pm

My agenda has spread far beyond the forum now http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... g-13885259

Harry's gonna be triggered with all these heretics, it could get messy

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Jose Mourinho 'wants Manchester United to prove how much they value him' amid PSG interest

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... d-11504508

I can think of 350m reasons why the club value him. Does he value the club? He still lives in a travel tavern, slagged the fans and is making plans to move to PSG. It works both ways

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:22 pm

I hope the board is holding off giving Mourinho a new contract until it sees what he does with the team this season. If that doesn't work for him, too bad.

Return to “The Rant Forum”