Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Don't worry, am here

Deschamps trying to lure Mourinho

“Jose Mourinho, why not?” he explained.

“He’s pretty happy at Manchester United at the moment. But he’s a bit of a globetrotter. So why not in France too? He has not been to France yet.”

“PSG are the most stand-out team in France. They are doing well nationally and in the Champions League.”
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

Thank fuck for that !! You had me worried then mate. :ymapplause:
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

Piny simply because it’s economics, Id rather have Bailey Rojo and Jones as First teamers, we need to sell, that’s a position we can afford to and Smalling will appeal to lower teams fighting relegation or mid table sides and you’d get £20-30 mill becsuse he’s English and plays for an albeit poor England team
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

My agenda has spread far beyond the forum now http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... g-13885259

Harry's gonna be triggered with all these heretics, it could get messy
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Jose Mourinho 'wants Manchester United to prove how much they value him' amid PSG interest

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... d-11504508

I can think of 350m reasons why the club value him. Does he value the club? He still lives in a travel tavern, slagged the fans and is making plans to move to PSG. It works both ways
sheesh
Legend

5 months ago

I hope the board is holding off giving Mourinho a new contract until it sees what he does with the team this season. If that doesn't work for him, too bad.
sheesh
Legend

5 months ago

Steven Howson on fulltimedevils often trotted forward by Snoop to defend the sacred one is getting roasted for being a "Mourinho apologist" and believing the Pogba myth, that once he comes back we'll play like City

He talks so much shit. He has defended every manager we've had since Fergie left (until he's blue in the face), despite the performances speaking for themselves.

The Brummie on that channel occasionally speaks more sense.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Aye Sheesh, fulltimedevils just praise all of the managers all of the time. None of them can do any wrong. They're a bit more critical of the players but not much. I watched a vid by that Statman Dave who appears on their channel, to get his tactical assessment of our problems, and he was bigging up Herrera and Fellaini as our best players. He pulled some carefully selected stats out of his arse to prove it. And I'm sat there thinking I don't give a fuck if their stats are good, they're not good enough for United, end of.
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

Right .............. Thanks for that Sad . L-)

If cunts were oranges etc :D