Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
First Teamer

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Replacing the manager is a start ffs... I'm not buying we're so shite because of the Glazers or Woodworm they're not the ones killing off players talent, Jose is doing that. The right manager and all this turns around.

Bailly, Fred, Dallot, Sanchez, Ibra, MikiT, Pogba, Lindelof, Lukaku, Matic, what have the Glazers and Woodworm done to these players???? It's fucking JOSE!!!!! He picked them, scouted them, watched them, bought them and broke them.
Yeh, so he has grossly mismanaged the aforementioned players. LVG did a pretty good job of that too, in the two years he was at the helm.

What we need is a management that understands football, not a management that is only good at signing up big sponsorship deals and isn't just focussed on making us the most valuable club in the world.

Replacing Mourinho with Poch is a step in the right direction but I think there are other, bigger, changes that need to be made too.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

We've been doing this ridiculous debating about behind the scenes at United for fucking years since the Glazers took over. Yet we've kept up with the teams in our bracket in the spending stakes. As far as i know there's no real evidence that our last 3 managers were made to buy players against their wishes. They all got to let go of who they wanted to let go of and buy who they wanted (apart from this mysterious CB that was going to fix everything for Jose). Each manager has been able to play the style of football they wanted and select from a large expensive squad. Yet with all this everyone of them has failed.

During this time there have been many posters on here backing these mangers passionately predicting the world was at our feet now. Everything was about to change now we'd got the man that they wanted. Even when the football was obviously shite they argued and told us that what we were watching was good or great. They were not complaining about the Glazers or Woodward then. I'll bet my ass that if we got the right manager and we started playing well and winning there'd be no fuss about the board.....

The most immediate problem is what is happening on the pitch and that's down to one man. Jose! It's not what Woodward does that's seen on the pitch. FFS shitty, cheaper, less experienced manager led teams are beating or running us close nearly every game. Jose was never the man for United i've never changed from that opinion, i've called him out every game on here and had dogs abuse for it from self proclaimed 'football experts'. The same for Moyes and LVG. Three shitty managers who played shitty football and couldn't get a tune out of an expensively assembled team.

My opinion of the owners and board are well documented on here going back to the Fergie years, i don't like them. But i'm not having anyone else being held responsible other than the manager, he's why the football is shite. Hopefully with the next manager Ranters here will shut the fuck up and wait until they do something before they start sucking his cock.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

merry fucking christmas!!!!
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

a caretaker till the end of the season. guess that means zidane's not the target
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

He had to go. The board have done the right thing.

Woodward needs to go as well, or at least stick to securing sponsorship deals.
danniitronix
Legend

1 year ago

Blame the Glazers.
jason_uk
First Teamer

1 year ago

Right decision, bit surprised they didn't wait until the CL qualification was gone, and it would have been cheaper.
Players will have no where to hide now, going forward.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

Wahooooooo!!!

Lets not kid ourselves that this alone will be enough though.
Last edited by Edfuckingwoodward on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
a caretaker till the end of the season. guess that means zidane's not the target
I think it'll be someone like Ancelotti or Hiddink. Then Poch in the summer.
Steggo
Legend

1 year ago

Thank God. Now let’s see how much the players improve.