Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
just1n wrote:I'm against appointing Mourinho but I can see the logic in waiting until the end of season. Jose pretty much had a meltdown this season. I'm sure a 6 month break won't do him no harm. If he comes in and has a full pre-season then that is good.
Why? What's the point in a good pre-season if we are out of the CL?
Isn't winning the domestic title more important at this stage.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Intereating to see what their plan is for the academy

Wonder if they'll be building that new ground
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Intereating to see what their plan is for the academy

Kinda strange to be building an academy when the rumoured manager won't be using any of the players from it.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:

Kinda strange to be building an academy when the rumoured manager won't be using any of the players from it.
He must have promised he'll change his ways regarding youth and negative football. We can't be total short termists, just because City have got Pep. Must keep the future in mind.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

In 3 years though and a ton of fucking money it's reasonable to expect him to work with and advance the youth, can't just ignore em entirely
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:In 3 years though and a ton of fucking money it's reasonable to expect him to work with and advance the youth, can't just ignore em entirely
Well let's hope he has a chance to build a very strong first team and we can integrate young players properly without being forced to rely on them to perform week in week out as has been the case this season
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Their??

The Glazers?

What plan?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

The article said the club are going to make a statement on the changes to the academy in the next few days
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Sid wrote:In 3 years though and a ton of fucking money it's reasonable to expect him to work with and advance the youth, can't just ignore em entirely
Of course not. But the business end of the team has to be sorted first. We must get back a solid foundation. I'm not talking 2 worldies for every position, but a quality 11 and a decent bench. As opposed to what we have now, which is a decent 4 or 5, then a bench full of sideways negative average Joe's.

Buy Myrhez, should have signed Zlatan and Austin, not sure when Zlatans free and able to sign again but don't think we need to wait until the window, sign Ashley Williams until we see who's gonna cut it from McNair Jones Rojo Blackett, he's another 3 or 4 seasons in him,

Sign another proper rb, sign a midfielder (main pot of money) preferably a dm to take over from Carrick as Schneiderlin is taking a while to settle, Shaw comes back, Blind is another midfield and defensive option while Herrera should be playing 8 every week, if Mata gets fucked out of 10, Perriera deserves his chance, let the next manager work out Memphis, sell Valencia and Fellani, whole squad strengthened, get the deals done early and that's a decent squad without having the big figures being spemt yet, Williams, Zlatan, Myhrez, all gettable, I'd be giving Keane prem team now to try and see if he's ready. Also Reus and/or that cf from Dortmund would be the big hitters though I like the Watford cf and if we could get Williams, I'd take a punt on Reid at the irons
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Of course not. But the business end of the team has to be sorted first. We must get back a solid foundation. I'm not talking 2 worldies for every position, but a quality 11 and a decent bench. As opposed to what we have now, which is a decent 4 or 5, then a bench full of sideways negative average Joe's.

Buy Myrhez, should have signed Zlatan and Austin, not sure when Zlatans free and able to sign again but don't think we need to wait until the window, sign Ashley Williams until we see who's gonna cut it from McNair Jones Rojo Blackett, he's another 3 or 4 seasons in him,

Sign another proper rb, sign a midfielder (main pot of money) preferably a dm to take over from Carrick as Schneiderlin is taking a while to settle, Shaw comes back, Blind is another midfield and defensive option while Herrera should be playing 8 every week, if Mata gets fucked out of 10, Perriera deserves his chance, let the next manager work out Memphis, sell Valencia and Fellani, whole squad strengthened, get the deals done early and that's a decent squad without having the big figures being spemt yet, Williams, Zlatan, Myhrez, all gettable, I'd be giving Keane prem team now to try and see if he's ready. Also Reus and/or that cf from Dortmund would be the big hitters though I like the Watford cf and if we could get Williams, I'd take a punt on Reid at the irons
Mourinho wouldn't be interested in most of the players you mention. He wants athletes who can put a shift in. Pace, power, and dirty cheating cunts are his priorities. Herrera? gone. Mahrez? No way. Pereira? Too young, no interest. He won't sell Valencia and Fellaini, he'll play them every game, they're his ideal.

If we hire Mourinho, can you imagine the derbies next season? Fucking Guardiola's City playing champagne football and epitomizing everything people admire about the game, while Mourinho's United parks the bus, harasses the referee constantly, and then have our manager talking low class shite to explain the loss afterwards. Do we really want to turn into Chelsea?