Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: Jose Mourinho

Postby HARRY » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Lazarus wrote:
HARRY wrote:
pint vulger wrote:This thread is daft, mouriniho was just about the best option ( pep aside probably) it was a no brainier just 3 years too late ( all water under) and other appointment if unsuccessful would have been absolutely slated.
He's a pragmatic manager who works with the best he can get ,it looks like he doesn't suffer fools, aka the interfering physio at Chelsea which got the dressing room agin him.
He's started afresh ( albeit with wads of cash) won 3 trophies in his first season ,lost less than City and poor finishing cost him a top 4 place ( not that I was arsed about that)
He may win fuck all but he's going about his way and who can argue with that going of his record,so really anyone questioning his appointment are just being argumentative.
I think Utd will win or go very close ,only City and Spurs if you want to challenge the rest of the prem is now Zchelsea have imploded again.
An no brainier of an appointment.

I argued the same point when Van Dross was told at Christmas time that even if we wins the FA cup 10-0, he's sacked. It simply couldn't go on. Scoring nothing, creating nothing, players not playing for him, getting booed off every week. The wasted millions. No champions league. So there was only ever one option. United had totally lost their identity. 25 years of challenging and winning everything destroyed in a matter of months with 2 dreadful managerial appointments. Its going to take time to banish the dreadfulness of it all, but I'm sure we'll get there eventually. Hosepipes not everyones cup 'o'tea, I get that. I like my neighbour a lot more than him, but I wouldn't want the cunt running my club. :-?

Remember at our peak people hated United fans because they said we were arrogant and full of ourselves? I always wondered who those United fans were.....

Some of us know the score. Or at least some of the scores.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Lazarus wrote:
HARRY wrote:
pint vulger wrote:This thread is daft, mouriniho was just about the best option ( pep aside probably) it was a no brainier just 3 years too late ( all water under) and other appointment if unsuccessful would have been absolutely slated.
He's a pragmatic manager who works with the best he can get ,it looks like he doesn't suffer fools, aka the interfering physio at Chelsea which got the dressing room agin him.
He's started afresh ( albeit with wads of cash) won 3 trophies in his first season ,lost less than City and poor finishing cost him a top 4 place ( not that I was arsed about that)
He may win fuck all but he's going about his way and who can argue with that going of his record,so really anyone questioning his appointment are just being argumentative.
I think Utd will win or go very close ,only City and Spurs if you want to challenge the rest of the prem is now Zchelsea have imploded again.
An no brainier of an appointment.

I argued the same point when Van Dross was told at Christmas time that even if we wins the FA cup 10-0, he's sacked. It simply couldn't go on. Scoring nothing, creating nothing, players not playing for him, getting booed off every week. The wasted millions. No champions league. So there was only ever one option. United had totally lost their identity. 25 years of challenging and winning everything destroyed in a matter of months with 2 dreadful managerial appointments. Its going to take time to banish the dreadfulness of it all, but I'm sure we'll get there eventually. Hosepipes not everyones cup 'o'tea, I get that. I like my neighbour a lot more than him, but I wouldn't want the cunt running my club. :-?

Remember at our peak people hated United fans because they said we were arrogant and full of ourselves? I always wondered who those United fans were.....

We've almost won the league, just 37 games left, and here you are whining

Yet under van Gaal you just turned a blind eye and praised his football for 2 years! Madness!! :)) :ymparty: 8-} 8-}

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 pm

I think this is an interesting thing to say on Mourinho's part:

"We lost two points against them last season [in a 1-1 draw] and had similar games where we dominated. Today we got the three points. The reality is that in the last part of the game, instead of being boring and controlling the game, we scored a third goal and we could enjoy it. What pleased the most was the win. Because many times last season we deserved to win and didn’t so the fact we won the match was the most important thing."

What does he mean by that? Does he mean he made different choices? He chose not to be boring? He did put Fellaini on after all, but at least he waited until we had a two goal lead to do so.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/13/romelu-lukaku-jose-mourinho-challenge-manchester-united

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:18 pm

So it wasn't all down to 8 months of bad luck?! It was down to Mourinho's tactics?! What the fuck??? Mind blown

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Sid wrote:So it wasn't all down to 8 months of bad luck?! It was down to Mourinho's tactics?! What the fuck??? Mind blown

"What the fuck", is right... how the hell did you get that, from what he said?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 pm

The almost nightly pictures in the MEN of him wandering around with one or more of his coaches worries me , he just doesn't look settled ,Manchester ain't London.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:10 pm

pint vulger wrote:The almost nightly pictures in the MEN of him wandering around with one or more of his coaches worries me , he just doesn't look settled ,Manchester ain't London.

...and swampash is running out of fucks to give...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:19 am

swampash wrote:
pint vulger wrote:The almost nightly pictures in the MEN of him wandering around with one or more of his coaches worries me , he just doesn't look settled ,Manchester ain't London.

But still enough to answer :-ss

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:35 pm

So I've missed fuck all then
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:42 pm

pint vulger wrote:
swampash wrote:

But still enough to answer :-ss

Not anymore...Eric7...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...