Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Yeah come on Harry, lets hear the truth, none of your usual bullshit

Should he get sacked if we don't make top 4?

Or is it still Gaal and Martial's fault :))
danniitronix
Legend

6 months ago

Harry you shit cunt, you were spouting out how Scholes was laying into Gaal so the world must be ending but he’s now come out in all the papers and said what a failure Jose has been to date, the wasted money spent and the players lack of motivation.

Suppose Scholes is wrong this time? You hypocritical deluded sand wedge! :D :D :D
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

:))

Is Scholes part of my agenda as well, Harry?
redzebs
Legend

6 months ago

Sorry for all those bits that don’t make sense (cue obvious jokes, this is an I phone x, the most advanced phone in the Western world and it takes sentences that make sense and once submitted merges then, I think it’s partly the site too, melt.)

Basically I’m saying Jose is like Wenger, he HAS played it differently, at Madrid at times because of the players and level of competition but his overall residing tactic is buy a better team, preferably a physical one, batter dross until there’s half an hour left and he’s 2-0 up and then play it cautious against the big boys, hoping his most expensive team will nick it but if it’s a draw, oh well, the one or two competitors will drop more points.

Now he’s playing teams with better players and managers who’ve decided not to roll over/park the bus and believe, and the proof is there, if you have a go you’ve a good chance of getting something so Jose imho is tactically waaay behind as well because he could have grouped the lesser teams into one box before, now if he’s not analysing every smaller team, he’s not doing his job.

The players are going out and if the other team looks remotely like making us work for it, he’s standing bawling everyvplayer out, micro managing them.

Shaw was no better or worse the other day but he was trying to keep an eye in the game and make sure he was doing what he was suppose to and he ended up with one eye on the game and one on Jose who was like fucking table football trying to fucking tell him the whole time what to be at and it seemed to be only because Shaw was closest to him.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 months ago

hes had a pop at scholes then, like gaal, bot h twats tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Wow, that's fucking great. It's happening, he's losing it, he's lashing out.

"It's not Paul's fault that he made much more money than Paul Scholes, it's not Paul Pogba's fault, it's just the way football is."

"If one day Paul decides to be a manager, I wish that he can be 25 per cent as successful as myself. Fifty per cent is 12-and-a-half silverware, 25 per cent is around six, if he is 25 per cent he will be quite happy"

About Giggs "I think they would love to be here, in the club, and that's a problem that I cannot resolve."

Bitter as fuck and funny as hell :))

So he's slagged the fans twice, the current players, the previous managers, the ballboys, now the club legends - the legends the fans love. This will have repercussions internally because those twats are connected. Fergie might be pissed too. He's the only cunt left he hasn't slagged. Incidentally Jose has been about half as successful as Fergie.

Anyway he's just taken another step closer to the exit.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 months ago

but gaal slagged em and it was fair game then
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Yeah and so is this. Can you not tell I'm loving it? Fuck the class of 92. Between them, Fergie and the Glazers we're in this mess. They all fucking meddle.

But it's also entertaining from the point of view of witnessing Jose's next breakdown. Gaal's criticisms weren't personal, this is, it's pure Jeremy Kyle. He's lashing out and we all know how it will end.

We're a proper soap opera. At least it's entertaining.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

Come on Sid... you're overplaying the fuck out of that... Mourinho didn't bring it up, he was just responding to some typically daft questions, from a typically shit stirring journo, and for me he handled it brilliantly... 100% spot on... Scholes was a brilliant player, but piss poor as a pundit... and I actually thought that was a bit of the arrogant Mourinho of old, saying Scholes would do well to win even 25% as much if he ever became a manager...

Look, pundits have to be able to take, as well as dish it out... Souness cops loads around here for talking shit, just like Keown, Carragher, Neville, etc... and Scholes will get it as well... he's a rubbish pundit, and even when he's right, not many will take much notice...

Mourinho has got bigger problems to deal with than Scholes cheap criticism...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."