Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:
marlon wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote: More drivel from bman. Your imagining Derbies with the shite we have now. Firstly, there's no chance Felliani, Valencia, Young and Schweiny would survive Jo-Mo's sword. I'm a big fan of his power set ups, with a sprinkling of magic in the centre of the park. His first spell at Chelsea seen them blow the prem apart, and his second spell yielded another title without any problem at all. So if he can get us playing anything like that and the wonderful stuff he played at Inter then that would easily do the trick.

There's only one way to go, and that's Jo-Mo.
:))
You have to remember that Maxi Pad does not want to win. He wants that entertaining brand of football that Mourinho brought to Inter. You know, the park the bus and hit on the break kind of fantasy football.
Good points Siddy. Parks the bus to a treble!! :)) Jose comes back to a shit Chelsea, sorts them out and wins another title before the clocks went back!! City came to United with half a team and no strikers on the pitch, we parked the bus. Boro knocked us out the league cup, "at least we kept a clean sheet"!!. You seem to forget how few goals we have scored and how dismal our "chances created" stats are. And then harp on a bout "But defensively we look solid!!" :)) :)) .... =))

Make yer cuntin mind up son!! :-B
I'm interested in this statement Maxi Pad. He certainly sorted them out this year when he fucked off the doctor and no-one in the team wanted to play for him. And I know from your previous posts that you want him for entertainment and it's not about winning. Nothing more fun than watching your leader lose he's rag with a doctor on live tele. Top rated entertainment there. At least the journo's would love the sound bites.
:-?
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

Does anybody actually believe that this is going to happen, we're all wanking off in our socks and it wouldn't surprise me if that prat Woodward gave Van Gaal an extension.
-----------------------------------------------------
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

4 years ago

Robbo wrote:Does anybody actually believe that this is going to happen, we're all wanking off in our socks and it wouldn't surprise me if that prat Woodward gave Van Gaal an extension.
=))
Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

Were fucked.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... e-mourinho

Big balls Louis will be pissed if we have approached Mourinho.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

It is shit how they're handling this, going behind his back which all clubs do, but doing it so blatantly. Those journos who have been briefed by Woodward know more about Gaal's future than he does. It's surprising the arse hasn't fallen out the players. Why do what he says when a new manager is coming in.

This kind of soap opera shite might put other managers off. It's hard to trust the cunts.
sheesh
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:It is shit how they're handling this, going behind his back which all clubs do, but doing it so blatantly. Those journos who have been briefed by Woodward know more about Gaal's future than he does. It's surprising the arse hasn't fallen out the players. Why do what he says when a new manager is coming in.

This kind of soap opera shite might put other managers off. It's hard to trust the cunts.
I do feel sorry for him, in this respect, but I'm not sure how else the club could have handled it.

If they'd just come out and told him at the turn of the year that they wanted him to go, he might have just walked out mid-season. Why carry on? Then we would have been stuck with Giggs until the end of the season, as Mourinho doesn't want to start the job until the summer. If the club had waited until the end of the season before approaching Mourinho, it might well have been too late, especially with Madrid sniffing around.

Hard not to feel for him, though.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:It is shit how they're handling this, going behind his back which all clubs do, but doing it so blatantly. Those journos who have been briefed by Woodward know more about Gaal's future than he does. It's surprising the arse hasn't fallen out the players. Why do what he says when a new manager is coming in.

You're assuming the press shit about Mourinho are true...

I'm not... the press have got it in for Van Gall, and even though it's his own fault, I don't believe it... I think Woodward is right behind Van Gall as long as it's still mathematically possible to get into the Champs league... if he makes it, I reckon he'll still be here next year... if he fails, THEN, I think you'll see Woodward move... but I don't believe there are any DONE DEALS, for Mourinho...

I reckon Woodward might have sounded out Mourinho on coming in next year, IF Van Gall quits, or if he fucks up for the Champs league, just to keep the option available, if both parties are willing... but I'm betting that's the limit of it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

You're assuming the press shit about Mourinho are true...

I'm not... the press have got it in for Van Gall, and even though it's his own fault, I don't believe it... I think Woodward is right behind Van Gall as long as it's still mathematically possible to get into the Champs league... if he makes it, I reckon he'll still be here next year... if he fails, THEN, I think you'll see Woodward move... but I don't believe there are any DONE DEALS, for Mourinho...

I reckon Woodward might have sounded out Mourinho on coming in next year, IF Van Gall quits, or if he fucks up for the Champs league, just to keep the option available, if both parties are willing... but I'm betting that's the limit of it...
Why would the club give LVG another year though, just for the sake of letting him fulfil his contract, and risk missing out on another qualified manager?

I find it hard to accept that it would be so stupid - then again, I suppose it has done dumb things before.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Alf, Paul on the Rantcast is a United journo and he said Woodward is going to em briefing against Gaal. It's fucking low. All managers say they need the trust and the backing of the top bollocks. But ours are sly. I can't see Mourinho getting on with em. Other managers will be put off or at least concerned about it.

The stability we had under Fergie has totally gone. These twats are running a soap opera now.
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

I hope we do hav a deal for Jose....but why wait til the summer? We are now well and truly fucked for the top 4...and Jose was ready to start anytime
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018