Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

He's bonding with the medical team now.........

https://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/jose ... 34432.html

...as for the rest....?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Jose's the one that insists players play when they aren't 100%. He's called em out for it in the past. But this is the risk you run, that a little injury will become a lot worse.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

I don't see us sacking him Davel, I agree it's been shite but I think they'll give him next season as well. I believe Jose will fuck it up himself like he has always done...

I think we need to give McT a chance though tbf. It's not easy to break thru into the first team from the club stable, given that they buy in mostly. I think he was as effective as anyone else on the pitch on Wednesday.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

the mood around manchester reguarding the type of football being played is already depressing with many not going because of it.
With liverpool and spurs games looking like a given`s this weekend if he slips up against conte again we will be joint 4th 1 point from 5th, i think the fans will call time if we drop to 5th.
and the press will hound him stupid.
as for ronny MCTAVISH
i`m all for giving youth a chance laz but steve wonder wouldn`t have found it too hard to get a run in our midfield the last 6 years.

SO WHY NOW play him, again its another lampost as the bogbrush is injured awaiting his embeleshed contract.

he`s gonna be another limpdick (squaddie)
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

I'm so fed up i never looked at how close we actually are too being 5th, fuck that's close. We are really not sure of getting 4th are we????
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

we had the easiest first 10 game start to a season i can remember, plus the xtra fitness gained from a busy and competative close season tour, it led many me included to beleive we had turned it around.
Truth is were worse than ever, 3 great players, DDG ,POGS,SATCHMO a few good or maybe greats Lucky ,Rashy and Martial,

So we should be better, but were worse so who`s fault is it,the buck stops with this defencive minded policy, these should be the first 6 names on the sheet every week and find your 5 defence
from the dross or accrington stanley because tony v ,jones,Smalling,and young are the problem
they are not defenders and never will be. and bailey (aka wes brown) i dont see him being any help, except taking a shirt from another player we would have had to sign.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Klopp savages Mourinho's football https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... e-12118435

New school v old school football

Says what a lot of United fans would love to hear from our manager tbf
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

besides palace tonite and brighton in the cup a week on saturday i see a make or break 2 weeks,the draw with seville was the worst result we could have got, he will setup to sit back and counter,and we all know we will conceede because this defence is shite.
He will park the bus against liverpool (again) and it will cost us,and also against cidy, if this does happen, we wil be out of the CL, and if chelski pick it up joint 5th.
anything goes wrong tonite we are fucked.
really after all the cash spent we are down to nail biteing for our future.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

A win against Palace puts us 9 points ahead of Chelsea, which is a decent cushion with 9 games left. Liverpool and Spurs have much better records than we do over the past 10 games, and their run-ins are easier, so I wouldn't be surprised if we finished 4th, it could be a nervy finish.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:A win against Palace puts us 9 points ahead of Chelsea, which is a decent cushion with 9 games left. Liverpool and Spurs have much better records than we do over the past 10 games, and their run-ins are easier, so I wouldn't be surprised if we finished 4th, it could be a nervy finish.

me neither. there seems to be a really strong ethos of "do just enough" running through the entire team and management... just enough to get the result, just enough to get a CL spot and keep Adidas happy, just enough to stop an open revolt from the fans for shit football, just enough expenditure on players, etc., etc.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit