Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

Cheers!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Looks like PSG are getting ignominiously bounced out of the CL. They could well come looking for Jose in the summer, especially if City win it. The Qataris are not going to want to look like tits compared to the Emiratis, real bad blood there. A couple of seasons ago them looking for Jose would be a sure thing, but I'm less sure now, his stock is not what it used to be, in terms of results, but especially in terms of entertainment.
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

we can only hope :)
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Good post that, Bman. I think Pep tops the shopping list for the super rich cunts because he's discovered the holy grail of results and great football. Everybody wants him and his brand, to say they play the best football in the world, to be celebrated and inundated with praise. And although Mourinho would probably mince Ligue Un there'll be issues with his style of football further down the line like there is at United and was at Madrid. So I think you'll see em go for someone who plays more attractive football now. They're being linked with Poch and Conte today.
sheesh
Legend

3 months ago

Pep would be daft to go to PSG. What would he get there that he can't get at City?

In Jose news:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 46206.html
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

sheesh wrote:Pep would be daft to go to PSG. What would he get there that he can't get at City?

In Jose news:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 46206.html

Even Lukaku has stepped up I think.
It's clear he's trying harder. It's one thing being out of form or playing badly but it looks like he's putting in more of an effort.
Pogba's busy cutting his hair. Get rid if a really good offer comes along, or be patient if it doesn't.
United ignored the red flags; in fact they encouraged his extreme modelling and dapping.
Tends to happen when you run a business first and a football club after.
senna
Legend

3 months ago

They are making money on his dabbing and PR stunts.

United have like 80% of his image rights.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

senna wrote:They are making money on his dabbing and PR stunts.

United have like 80% of his image rights.

That’s fuckjng daft.....so do you know then how long he trains for every day? No?
You’re saying coz he dabs and gets haircuts that means he’s not trying as hard ?!
School boy stuff tbf
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Unitedroad
Reserves

3 months ago

I agree with you Mr Dozer on both Lukaku and Pogba . Indeed RM does look as though he's trying harder and still gets on the scoresheet but he still looks bobbins to the extent that Sanchez is trying too hard elsewhere because Rom hasn't got the quick feet needed to compliment Sanchez game and I believe a lot of the problems stem from that.

As for Pogba he's obviously a dick with tremendous talent and potential who at the moment doesn't look like he's going to fulfill.We don't know what goes on in Carrington but it seems Jose has tried several methods to get the best out of the lad to no avail,we don't know how much Jose hands are tied ,the vast maj of experience lads would order him to stop the stupid haircuts and dancing and concentrate on his game but it's 2018 and not 1958 ,even Sir Matt couldn't control the runaway train George so i guess it ain't that easy.

Also I feel I have detected a little dressing room rift with the likes of Pogba ,Jessie ,Rashford v the hard nosed pros like Matic ,Mata,Carrick DDG etc that could be another problem for Jose .

Finally United are a business,big business I was told one of the most well known brands in the world , and gate receipts alone won't enable them to compete with the likes of City who were able to give away thousands of seats on Weds .

It is what it is Jose has a more difficult job.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Unitedroad wrote:Also I feel I have detected a little dressing room rift with the likes of Pogba ,Jessie ,Rashford v the hard nosed pros like Matic ,Mata,Carrick DDG etc that could be another problem for Jose .

what's the basis for your supposition there? not saying you're not right.

Unitedroad wrote:Finally United are a business,big business I was told one of the most well known brands in the world , and gate receipts alone won't enable them to compete with the likes of City who were able to give away thousands of seats on Weds .

re the business thing... and in response to both you and dozer: I think it's important to point out that United is a big business. I get what dozer is saying but there are other clubs being run as a business foremost (anything Gold gets involved in, for instance). the revenues of United allow for buying stars they can leverage for image rights and that isn't the case for clubs with lower revenues. still, running as a business foremost gets the same results regardless of revenues and how they are accrued: the football suffers.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit