Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: Jose Mourinho

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:55 am

The fuck, lots of rumours that he's ready to walk in summer. Apparently it's mostly over the lack of spending. If the Glazers have put an end to the spending like was rumoured in summer and want to get some value out of the 350m then he will definitely leave.

I reckon he's given them an ultimatum: either give me more money or I'm off. It's in the Glazers hands now. But tbf to them can we even afford the top players when they cost 200m now?

Poor Harry, this is going to be hella triggering for him :)) expect him to let himself go on here later

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:18 am

ADHD. Or similar!! :-?
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:24 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Harry, adhd and Aspergers etc, the latter especially isn’t that funny but the autistic comments even I thought were far too personally, I think Sid jumps on things like expressions like get a stool etc., he might find it offensive but I know you aren’t advocating someone topping themselves but you squarely directly called someone autistic for disagreeing with you.

Just get a bit of class mate, it’s not funny and it’s not cool. If you and your mates have a laugh in private and it’s fine fair enough, like when my sister in law used to take me about and I had anything handy like a cloth or kitchen roll and I’d say does this smell like chloroform to you.

But don’t be a complete pudding and call someone in a public forum autistic, for fucks sake, I hate political correctness and even I know that’s just making us look like cunts.

Imagine if I posted on face book about someone I hadn’t even met like a dipper player or someone and said look at that goat, he looks like he plays with his autism instead of his head.

Fuck me, it would offend fuck loads of people.

It shouldn’t need to be said but just stop it.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Zebs, Harry's letting himself go because he's struggling on here now. He can't hack the criticisms of Mourinho in the media and from fans so he has nothing left but to encourage people to kill themselves and to take the piss out of disabilities. He can't hack it, pure and simple. He's just isolating himself as this cunt who had a child abuser as a nickname, made jokes about wanting to fuck underage girls, and now mocks disabilities. This place effects him too much. He's emotional, permanently triggered. And he'll do another runner soon.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:50 pm

I think you are being a tad overzealous with some of the risqué jokes that were clearly that butI agree just calling someone autistic is only a kick in the arse away from knocking out racist cliches and homophobic jokes.

The Max Clifford thing doesn’t bother me that much, we can’t crush edgy stuff completely and we all remember the Charlotte Church clock years ago but my breaking point is when he directly calls someone autistic, that’s not banter, that’s not even banter that some might have a problem with, that’s just nasty.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Its not being nasty at all. Its Harry doing his best in an advisory sense.

Sid is clearly not all there. And there is help available.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Fair enough Zebs. I strongly disagree, but we all have different levels of what's acceptable.

It is fucking hilariously pathetic to resort to calling someone autistic as an insult because you're losing an argument on the internet. The more he gets pushed, the worse he lashes out, the more isolated he becomes. It's not even an insult for one, but also it's revealing in terms of the character of a man.

Like I said it's clearly a sign that he can't hack it so why not take a break, and be thankful we have useless inactive mods, because any other forum and social media bar reddit's menists subforum would have banned him ages ago.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Another ban call !!!!! What a prick ,no wonder you don't watch games when you have knickers to wash .

Losing the argument =)) =)) =)) You've posted approx 500 + comments on this one thread and still arguing the point.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Yeah fuck off Pint

So anyway the reports that Jose sent representatives to talk to PSG look legit. Every media outlet is reporting it. Is he sending the Glazers a message to get the chequebook out again? Or is this it, he's actually going?

What an incredible turn of events tbf

Return to “The Rant Forum”