Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
senna
Legend

1 month ago

Rom was probably the only one trying. He called out teammates for hiding.

Sounds familiar? Ye we've seen it before with players from this group. They are experts in hiding.

It was the same under Moyes, LVG and now Jose. Spineless twats that thought they could just put out the shoes.

Jose clearly needs to go but he won't. If people think it's gonna be any different next season they should stop. If anything it will be worse unless he buys a new team.

The dross are still starting too many games.Young, Valencia, Smalling, Fellaini etc..
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:Doubt it, Rom seems very loyal to Jose.

So did Matic and Costa who he brought to Chelsea but who ended up not playing for him.

Tbf Rom can be loyal and still question Mourinho's methods and use the press to send him a message. Or he could just have said the comments without thinking how they would add to the pressure Jose's under.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
bman2 wrote:Doubt it, Rom seems very loyal to Jose.

So did Matic and Costa who he brought to Chelsea but who ended up not playing for him.

Tbf Rom can be loyal and still question Mourinho's methods and use the press to send him a message. Or he could just have said the comments without thinking how they would add to the pressure Jose's under.

I think the latter, Sid. If he IS loyal and he does want things to work out then he's got no real motive to stir it up in that way. As I said, it's not a given and none of us can really know unless something drastic changes.

To my mind, he's just towing the company line. That's what we want to hear and they must all fucking know what fans want to hear, even if they can't be arsed to supply it on the pitch.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 month ago

senna wrote:Rom was probably the only one trying. He called out teammates for hiding.

Sounds familiar? Ye we've seen it before with players from this group. They are experts in hiding.

It was the same under Moyes, LVG and now Jose. Spineless twats that thought they could just put out the shoes.

Jose clearly needs to go but he won't. If people think it's gonna be any different next season they should stop. If anything it will be worse unless he buys a new team.

The dross are still starting too many games.Young, Valencia, Smalling, Fellaini etc..

It has to be asked tho...why has he been playing the “dross” players like Young, Smalling and Fellaini....

I can’t believe he CHOOSE to have them as first team regulars ...did he get all the players he needed/wanted?
Ok one CB he bought in ljndelof hasn’t worked out and Bailly has been injured a lot....also for whatever reason Shaw isn’t doing the job (even Scholes has stated Shaw hasn’t shown the right atitjde behind the scenes)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Shaw looked like he was carrying timber when he came on against Palace the other day.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Snoops you we're happy with what he got, you said they we're going to kill dead things. Remember the 4-0s at the start of the season? How you crowed about how mighty we were. I wasn't happy then with how we were playing. Remember? And all the things i complained about then are worse now.

How many transfer windows has he had now? How many players have improved? I could go on and on....

But here you are stilllllll making excuses after we whimper out of the mighty CL!

Just so i'm clear, is Jose ruining Pogba or is Pogba ruining Jose? Or is it the drosses fault?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

we didn't improve at all in the summer window. Fair enough with replacing Ibra, but 70m on the other two for what? Far bigger problem is the tactics. We look like the players just do laps in training. There's no sign of a plan or any kind of consistency in approach. We've been awful defending set pieces, teams can just run the ball through our midfield - he said himself he doesn't like to give the team instructions in attack. Except when it involves a hoof to a big man apparently.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 month ago

I clearly said in the summer I wasn’t happy with what we got!! I remember saying Jose had stated he wanted 4 or 5 signings and got 3!
On top of that we lost Ibra and he want replaced....

Even The United Stand who Sid likes has stated today that Jose didn’t get what he needed/wanted

But....I’m not condoning that Sevilla performance!
No excuses. I said it was just win and he deserves the flack....let’s see what happens all round from here and in the summer now...

I’m questioning why he is playing those dross players
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
senna
Legend

1 month ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
senna wrote:Rom was probably the only one trying. He called out teammates for hiding.

It has to be asked tho...why has he been playing the “dross” players like Young, Smalling and Fellaini....

I can’t believe he CHOOSE to have them as first team regulars ...did he get all the players he needed/wanted?
Ok one CB he bought in ljndelof hasn’t worked out and Bailly has been injured a lot....also for whatever reason Shaw isn’t doing the job (even Scholes has stated Shaw hasn’t shown the right atitjde behind the scenes)

He played Ivanovic 24/7 in Chelsea even thou he was clearly over the hill.

Jose has his favorites and players he trust. He has already mentioned Lukaku being one. Clearly Young is another one.

It doesn't matter if the player is mediocre for him. Just do the right "job" and you're in.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Snoopcousins wrote:I clearly said in the summer I wasn’t happy with what we got!! I remember saying Jose had stated he wanted 4 or 5 signings and got 3!
On top of that we lost Ibra and he want replaced....

Even The United Stand who Sid likes has stated today that Jose didn’t get what he needed/wanted

But....I’m not condoning that Sevilla performance!
No excuses. I said it was just win and he deserves the flack....let’s see what happens all round from here and in the summer now...

I’m questioning why he is playing those dross players

I remember you wanted him to sign a whole new team, Joses team...
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X