Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43434736

Jose attempts to show he's "Not Bovhered!"......
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Matic? He's 30 in August..... So not much heritage there.....

He's losing it.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

To be fair to him, he's spot on.

He inherited a fucking dreadful team, quality wise and attitude wise. The lack of investment for the last few years under Fergie has come back to haunt us. Then add the fact that we had Moyes and LVG waste a fuck load of money... he's had a near impossible job.

I have said all along he needs another summer (2018) to add some much needed quality. He is re-building the squad alongside a Man City that have a country backing them, they have been investing heavily for 5-6 years whilst we fucked up. Also the Premier league has now become a "top 6". We also have only lost TWICE at home all season, we needed to bring back the 'fear factor' at OT and he has done that.

I get what some people's problem is with him, some of the negative side of his managerial style regarding the defensive manner in which we play during some games. We also need to remember that for the first part of the season we played some great attacking football and for a short time we were averaging 4 goals a game! He can only take SOME of the blame...when are people going to POINT the finger at the players?? They get away with fucking murder. That team he started against Sevilla should've battered them...they didn't preform. It lays at their feet.

Finally, look at what he inherited...SMALLING. JONES. FELLANI. LINGARD...etc.

Who did Pep inherit.....De Bruyne, Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Sterling....etc....

I think we need to relax and give him time. We cannot gamble again and changing everything for someone who "may" play like Barca! FFS.

The deluded fuckers who have the entire Fergie era down as a free flowing United scoring 5-6 goals every game need to wake the fuck up too. The fact is Mourinho has us playing very similar to Fergie's united... apart from the negative "hold onto a lead" mentality etc.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
4 months ago
To be fair to him, he's spot on. :ymparty: \M/ ^:)^

He inherited a fucking dreadful team, quality wise and attitude wise X_X . The lack of investment for the last few years under Fergie has come back to haunt us. X( X( Then add the fact that we had Moyes and LVG waste a fuck load of money... X( he's had a near impossible job.

I have said all along he needs another summer (2018) to add some much needed quality. B-) He is re-building the squad alongside a Man City that have a country backing them :tosser: , they have been investing heavily for 5-6 years whilst we fucked up :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick: . Also the Premier league has now become a "top 6" :-B . We also have only lost TWICE at home all season \:D/ :YMDAYDREAM: ^:)^ , we needed to bring back the 'fear factor' at OT and he has done that. :O) :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE:

I get what some people's problem is with him, some of the negative side of his managerial style regarding the defensive manner in which we play during some games :-? . We also need to remember that for the first part of the season we played some great attacking football and for a short time we were averaging 4 goals a game! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ He can only take SOME of the blame...when are people going to POINT the finger at the players?? :-T :!! :!! They get away with fucking murder X( . That team he started against Sevilla should've battered them...they didn't preform :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: . It lays at their feet. [-( =(( [-(

Finally, look at what he inherited...SMALLING. JONES. FELLANI. LINGARD...etc. L-) L-) L-)

Who did Pep inherit.....De Bruyne, Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Sterling....etc.... :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick:

I think we need to relax and give him time i-) i-) . We cannot gamble again and changing everything for someone who "may" play like Barca! FFS. [-X [-X [-X

The deluded fuckers who have the entire Fergie era down as a free flowing United scoring 5-6 goals every game need to wake the fuck up too :-o :-o :o) . The fact is Mourinho has us playing very similar to Fergie's united... apart from the negative "hold onto a lead" mentality etc. @-) @-) @-) @-) @-)
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

To be honest, Brian, we weren't battering anyone with that midfield we put out vs Sevilla. He fucked up that team selection by not playing Mctominay, and didn't seem to realise that we had to win the tie. Not with that bollockless approach.

He needs to cut out the 'woe is me' self pity crap and get on with the job. Next year we need to be challenging for the title and I hope we'll be more inventive, after he inevitably ends up spending more money on the squad. No more excuses.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Often -- and this is definitely one of those cases -- Jose just puts himself in front of the journalists and deliberately says stuff he knows will be criticised. He's happy for people to think he's a cunt if it takes pressure off the players; several former Mourinho players have said that and said that players appreciate it.

He does also make some good points. He's not on the same run of success as he was ten years ago, but it seems really knee-jerk for people to say that he and his methods are past it. He's just recently won the PL and Europa League, most managers never get close to winning either. Leicester and Conte's Chelsea have also recently won the PL playing defensive counter-attacking football. I'm not a huge fan of his style of football myself, but it's just obviously not obsolete in strictly competitive sense.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

But why do we have to play shite football, Jose?

He said he's leaving behind a much stronger squad than the one he inherited. If it's so good why can't it play better football. That's what most fans are pissed off about.
Davel
Legend

4 months ago

brian your argument falls flat when you see his favourite players is felony, this guy is to football what cancer is to a prostrate and EL LOCO wants him to be his number1 choice. (i still cant forgive moyse for signing him and lvg for not assasinating him) and el loco raves about him.he doesn`t make any points when its as plain as the nose on your face he has lost the dressing room,and the little woodlouse is attempting to save both careers by bigging him up.
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
But why do we have to play shite football, Jose?

He said he's leaving behind a much stronger squad than the one he inherited. If it's so good why can't it play better football. That's what most fans are pissed off about.
He's deflecting to protect his own ego, and talking down the club with it.

It's why he tried to take down Frank de Boer and had a pop at pundits like Neville, etc.