Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
sheesh
Legend

Re: Jose Mourinho

Postby sheesh » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:18 pm

Top post Zebs. Completely agree about players like TFM, Perreira and Tuanzebe. You just know that Mourinho will moan about injuries and tiredness too.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Ive got a feeling when Pogs is back Mikki will shine.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:25 pm

RZ have completely lost your Elgins? What makes you think that playing the tried /some untried kids will be better than experienced internationals, are you ghosting for Pep ,he would laugh all th way down Grey Mare Lane if Jose had a mind fuck and agreed with you I will be amazed if any the lads mentioned have a lengthy Utd career.

Fuck me and I thought lengthy posts and autocorrect fuck ups were bad. Am I ghosting for Pep?? What the fuck, there’s no reason why any of those lads can’t have a long career except if we just keep buying then fuck them off like Pogba and M Keane who we both should have kept.

Until they look shite I’ll keep believing in them and no I haven’t lost my Elgins, sounds like something out of Harry Potters incredible creatures shite but no don’t think I’ve lost them, nice wee name drop of a road there to show you’re a proper red aren’t you.

BBC report Utd saying no more massive deals unless dross is gotten rid of, Zebs suggests Smalling Blind and Darmian could raise money and Tuanzabe and Fosu could cover, we need more cover in midfield, Fellani can go on a free and Carrick is getting too old do Zebs suggests recalling our only senior age outstanding looking talent who’s helping Valencia to second and you think I’m talking shit?

Have a word with yourself, dig out your Bez merakkas and your beanie and your Jack Duckworth sellotaped glasses and run about Salford shouting see me I’m proper fucking Manc I am.

What a complete tube.

Anyone who would not enjoy Tuanzabe Fosu and Perriera get game time ahead of Smalling Blind Darmian etc. disagree with me.

Nope? Just pint. Fair dos. The Manc who knew everything about the players the reserves the youth team yet didn’t know any of our best young players.

And this is fuck all to do with a dig at Jose but your last point, I guarantee you the majority of the younger players I mentioned are here after Jose’s gone.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:32 pm

[quote="HARRY"]One of your more sensible and legible posts Zee. Well done.

But I have to question your opinion on Mikki T and Mata for Silva and Mane. You make a point about maybe it wouldn't change how he sets up. I simply have to disagree. And it points out exactly why he sets up like he does. Simply because neither Mata or Mikki have anything like the talent, the industry or the vision of Silva. Not even in he same ball park, and Joey will know it. Christ on a bike knows how many chances he's given them. And Mane's blistering pace and energy would take our forward line to another level. Lets be honest. Mane and Silva would start every game. Nailed on. Again. Just two examples of where we could/need to improve.

I mean at this present moment in time just Harry, we could have virtually anybody playing and if the tactic is for Lakaku to play the big man hold the ball and bring players in role, it wouldn’t make much difference. But I will concede to you that they can make stuff happen on their own which I’ve advocated starting Martial for so I can’t be hypocritical there. But Mickey T wasn’t a kick in the arse of the very elite and neither was Mata, Mickey T was the best player in a comparable league two years running, Silva as amazing as he is and overall from what we’ve seen, Silva most of us would obviously opt for but he hasn’t even been the best play in an albeit amazing own side never mind continuously in a league.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:15 am

Silva could find Fellaini's chest and Rom's head without looking tbf

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Off the top of my head Pogba errr maybe Welbeck apart I can't think of any academy player Utd have that has gone onto better things .Why do you think the club loans them out to weaken the squad ? If they were good enough they play aka Rashford and Lindegard, the U23 ( or res as I call them ) are bottom of the league ! Don't worry if they are ripping it up at Carrington they would be starting.

Nothing pleases me more than seeing homegrown talent ,I wouldn't have got rid of Evans snr ,Fletcher or Cleverley deffo not Welbeck at the time they were Champions,the present crop art nowhere near in that class.

Would Drinky ( another name drop) or Micheal Keane get in Utds first 11 ,although the lads have done amazing .

No we have our finger on the pulse here in Manchester so don't panic over there ( Belfast I assume after numerous name drops by you RZ)

I can just imagine the look on local bitter faces if I tell Utd supporters want us to ditch the experienced internationals in favour of loaned out youngsters.They are watching Kevin De Bruyne and you want us to watch McTominey good as the lad has done passing it sideways
Get it together RZ .

Btw nice and sunny in Manchester B-)

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Decent golf weather today PV.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:53 am

Mourinho's 5/1 to leave us in summer

2/1 to be the next PSG manager

Harry's having palpatations :)) he's gonna be triggered

fat maradona
First Teamer

Postby fat maradona » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:05 pm

I hope the cunt does go to PSG tbh. He's forever making snide comments, it's always some other cunts fault, always having a public dig at his players and fuck me, he could stifle the shit out of our 1999 team or the Barca team of 5 years ago. A part of me wanted to believe that he really wanted the United job and that he would stop being a bellend and that he'd go a good job. He buys top players and transforms them into average, lacking confidence, players. He's done exactly that with Mikhi T & Martial, both of these boys should be tearing the league apart.

Fuck him off and get Simeone in, despite him being an Argie (am I allowed to say that post Chinkygate?)

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:21 pm

He's a better manager than Pardew Sid.

Return to “The Rant Forum”