Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: Jose Mourinho

Postby Sid » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:50 pm

:))

Steven Howson on fulltimedevils often trotted forward by Snoop to defend the sacred one is getting roasted for being a "Mourinho apologist" and believing the Pogba myth, that once he comes back we'll play like City

What's evident now, post Chelsea, is that some fans are angry. We spent 150m got hammered 4-0 last season. Now we've spent 350m and still lost 1-0 - and never looked like winning.

The anger is a new emotion. Mourinho has brought it on himself - not so much through the shite football, but by criticising the fans and then gushing about PSG, as well as asking for more money when he's spent a ton already.

We need a quiet fortnight and then to hammer Newcastle, and just get back to normal. But the cunt can't keep his mouth shut.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:53 pm

"Nurse!!!!! Sids gone again!! =)) ;)
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:52 pm

"But the cunt cant keep his mouth shut" !!!!!!!!

=)) =)) =))

Fucking nearly 600 posts on this thread.

Really you couldnt make it up ,and he calls me a 'thick cunt' ,tbf cheered me up that. :D

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Sid doesn't do irony Vulgy. :)) ;)

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Lol neither do you Harry, mocking dannii for disappearing when you're liable to 3 months in hiding yourself when you can't face the mysic

Why don't we have a bet lads, who'll go first, Harry or Jose?

Harry for me, dec 10th after City, nailed on

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:54 pm

I'll be here Siddy son. I'll be here. ;)

Steggo
Legend

Postby Steggo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:05 pm

I was fairly pleased when Mourinho was chosen. However the last few weeks have been a disaster and he is beginning to show his true colours. Dire football at the level last seen under Van Dross,overtures to PSG and complaints about the fans is a sign all is not well. We can't make comparisons with City as they are playing well and we are not.But that isn't the problem, it is the total lack of football we are playing at the moment and Mourinho seems either unable to change or is so arrogant that he won't change. Lukaku is a classic example. Who,in their right mind,would either keep him on for 90 mins or even start him in present form? His hold up play is non existent so play breaks down whenever he has his back to goal.

So he can go and take over at that plastic club in Paris because I really don't think he has our clubs best interests at heart.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Pint fuck up about McItomney, you’re using one player, one player, the one player I haven’t said I’d promote with a view to the future but he should get the odd game tome now.

Are you listening, how can I explain this in grunt language, I’d bin Darmian Smalling maybe Blind and bring in Perriera, a fuckin young midfielder who’s helping an unfancied team to second ahead of the Madrid teams, we have been crying out for a versatile midfielder and he’s proving himself for the second season in La Liga,

Tuanzabe and Fosu are class and would be/should be back ups, right, can you grasp that, you want to keep Darmian because Italy capped him???

Seasoned internationals means fuck all, Bailey Rojo, Jones are all going to still be there, we need funds to buy, we can do without Smalling who’ll we’ll get a few quid for, we can do without Darmian or Blind maybe,

But Perriera to boost that midfield is the biggest no brainer in football,

Or wait until he’s tearing it up in La Liga after he goes for free and we’ll spend £50 mill and have a Perback # in 3 years.

Is Smalling good enough? NO

Is Darmian? NO

Are they on massive wages YES

If we need to sell to buy would they make sense to sell? YES

Would a top young Latin midfielder who’s on our books have come in handy since Pogba got hurt? YES

Would Tuanzabe and Fosu do as 2nd-3rd/4th choice back ups? YES

Not rocket science, but Smalling got captained for the three kittens, sorry lions, so don’t sell him.

Fuck me.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:34 pm

RZ are you asking for these lads to be back ups if so I couldnt agree with you more ,but i dont think Jose could ditch the likes of Smalling ,Darmian and Blind mid season ,and why would he ?
Is that the Smalling of the 3 lions which qualified for Russia unbeaten ? Who now look like the only UK country in the WC again.
Mores to the point why are you picking on the defenders ? Jose has bigger problems in other areas.
As good as you are making out the yougsters they almost certainly wouldnt improve the side, i wish they would .

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:38 pm

No but we are obviously making different points,

Darmian is a back up, Smalling is shit but we can’t sell any defender half decent and we need to sell to buy,

Fellani and Carrick are gone end of the season so we aren’t going to sell midfielders.

So bring in Perriera who can play anywhere and has done it in Spain, there’s a reason Valencia wanted him on loan, it’s free near enough and he was incredible for the worst team in the league last year, so they got him and now they are second and already want him to extend his deal by another year!!

So I think those three in two defenders who we can manage without our out and there’s money for another signing, preferably a decent no nonsense winger though Perriera can also play there, and not just as another wide 10.

I think that’s fair enough, would you not agree, selling Smalling who’s English and will garner a fairer price but isn’t United quality, can easily be covered by Rojo Bailey Jones Tuanzabe Fosu?? And even keep Blind if you’re that worried, but that last few games, a Captain who could have conceded a few pens, tugging players shirts somehow with impunity, he’s never fully kicked on, if you want to bin Jones at the end of the season and sign another defender when we’ve more cash fine but when he’s fit he’s the better player, when he’s not we’ve Rojo Bailey maybe Lindelof, he’s a big signing, he’ll get broken in gently, Blind if you want to keep him as an emergency and the two kids, McItomney is about 5th choice but if we are comfortable in a game, I’ve no problem hooking Pogba to protect him after he’s done his job and sticking that kid on to see a game out.

I think a lot of United fans need to see how much Perriera has developed, how in a purely accidental throw back to total football and Ajax’s training, he played the most minutes I believe of an outfield player and covered every midfield and forward position. Plus he’s ours, and we need fresh young midfield blood and he would lift the crowd and the other youngsters in the dressing room, plus if you want any youngsters that look like they will make it to have a chance to play and train with Zlatan, the clock is ticking.

I can see no downside.

We need to sell players we have cover for who won’t really be missed, Id first off before the Winter schedule give Shaw a run of four or five games, if he looks good, he’s already stated he’s turned down a loan move and wants to play,

Then my picks would be Smalling Darmian and Blind with Rojo and Bailey our first choice two with Jones there and Tuanzabe and Fosu as further back up.

That will let us see how everyone loooks when Pogbas back and Id use the money to strengthen the wide areas.

I’d offer Smalling for Sanchez,

Purely because he’s a different type of player, as of NOW, in his prime, he’s a better wide man than Rashford and Martial, Zlatan won’t be here forever and if you want to change styles, you can play him up too or just off Rashford or Martial,

Out Smalling Darmian Blind

Promoted Perriera Tuanzabe Fosu

Try and sign Sanchez and potentially Ozil, even a pre contract with him to replace two midfielders in Carrick and Fellani in the summer.

But we need to make tough calls and those would be mine
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Return to “The Rant Forum”