Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

De Boer deserved it. Useless fraud talking shit.
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

its not just de boer though is it (have you took lessons of mous camp bman) cherry pick from all the facts, every pundit and ex player are saying it,and finally the majority of fans are saying he`s finished here,he has nothing left and sinking under his ego.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Well I was talking about de Boer specifically, absolutely useless bluffing shite who's failed everywhere trading on the family name, had the ridiculous temerity to say it was a shame Rashford's manager was Mourinho, one of the two most successful managers in the 21st century.

tbh my suspicion is that if the club sticks with Mourinho and gets some good players in the summer, we've a good shout at winning the PL or CL next season. I won't be a huge fan of the style of football, especially in knockout matches, but there's just no objective evidence that Mourinho is finished. If we win the FA Cup this season, that will be two seasons out of two with silverware, and we'll have won basically everything but the PL and CL under Mourinho. And guess what, we simply don't have a good enough team right now to win the PL or CL, even if Ferguson was the manager.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Well I was talking about de Boer specifically, absolutely useless bluffing shite who's failed everywhere trading on the family name, had the ridiculous temerity to say it was a shame Rashford's manager was Mourinho, one of the two most successful managers in the 21st century.

tbh my suspicion is that if the club sticks with Mourinho and gets some good players in the summer, we've a good shout at winning the PL or CL next season. I won't be a huge fan of the style of football, especially in knockout matches, but there's just no objective evidence that Mourinho is finished. If we win the FA Cup this season, that will be two seasons out of two with silverware, and we'll have won basically everything but the PL and CL under Mourinho. And guess what, we simply don't have a good enough team right now to win the PL or CL, even if Ferguson was the manager.

Remember the good old days when teams like Leicester City could win the league.......?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
4 back to back leagues in holland int bad. Alright it's not a major league, but that's one of the reasons he got two big jobs, not just the family name.
The Jose boom/bust cycle
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 months ago

Finally he’s called out the players! I backed him 100% on this.

“I didn’t like the game,” he said. “I didn’t get the reaction I wanted [after the Sevilla loss]. I got a reaction from some of the players but not all of them. I’m happy with the result but not happy with the performance at all.

“There was a lack of personality, a lack of class, and a lack of desire.”

Mourinho on Shaw sub, "I wanted to defend better, I wanted more personality in the team because many many times I felt Matic was an island, he was surrounded by a lack of personality, a lack of class and a lack of desire."

Mourinho: “A team of XI when you don’t have a minimum of 6-7 players performing, it’s difficult. I’m not happy with the performance. When i work two days on faster building up and I arrive here, attacking players hiding behind defenders, I have to feel frustrated.” #mufc [BT]

Mourinho to MUTV, "Everybody wants to play? I'm not so sure after what I saw today, I think some of them would have preferred to be on the bench today."

Mourinho on McTominay, "He lost more passes today than all of his other games combined but you can see he's a Manchester United player. A Manchester United player has the personality to contribute to the team even when not playing well."

Mourinho, "We prepared the team to be much more aggressive for attacking players to want the ball. That didn't work."

Watch the full 4 min video!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

where is the damned vid, Brian you numpty!?

I've posted his post-match presser in the match day thread.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

I think I spotted it on the BBC website
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

If only "Watch the full 4 min video!" was a link rather than a teaser
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
sheesh
Legend

3 months ago

Didn't see the game as I was out viewing flats. Slagging off the players in public is a double-edged sword, as Mourinho himself acknowledges. Let's see how that goes.