Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Jose Mourinho

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:45 pm

I've no idea what you're talking about Sheesh, because from what I read, Ferguson won the title and basically said, "that's it, I've had enough", and the grand plan was, "oi Moysey??? You want the job?"

But anyway, what I was talking about was the years before that... even back to his premature retirement, when some twat would moan after a few bad results and some boring football, and calling for the "old cunt to fuck off, he was past it"... and someone else would say, careful what you wish for cause we'll suffer when he leaves... they were right!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:28 pm

I posted a reply, but have since deleted it. I can't be arsed.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:43 pm

:(
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:08 am

Good assessment Alf. I was going to post something similar but you beat me to it and put it better than I could have.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:17 am

The only thing I would maybe add is that I don’t see Guardiola staying long term at City. He’s already made noises about wanting to manage Brazil. If he has his eyes on the 2022 WC then he will need to be planninh his exit from City, and if he goes about it the same way he did at Bayern it won’t be pretty.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:51 am

I can't see him sticking around either. As it stands City could win the league in first gear, and Guardiola will be bored by that.

And when he goes the Prem will look different. It will be the best of the rest - the rest being nowhere near as good as what we saw this season. But we might have a shot at winning a major trophy then.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:50 am

I don't think it's about boredom actually Sid. I think he's picked his moves deliberately and very carefully. Each one is a step on the journey he has plotted for himself. The next step in the journey he is trying to engineer for himself is winning the World Cup.