He must have been reading this forum
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:I clearly said in the summer I wasn’t happy with what we got!! I remember saying Jose had stated he wanted 4 or 5 signings and got 3!
On top of that we lost Ibra and he want replaced....

Even The United Stand who Sid likes has stated today that Jose didn’t get what he needed/wanted

But....I’m not condoning that Sevilla performance!
No excuses. I said it was just win and he deserves the flack....let’s see what happens all round from here and in the summer now...

I’m questioning why he is playing those dross players
I remember you wanted him to sign a whole new team, Joses team...

Snoop- " Pinter I think you're the only one seeing things clearly here ATM tbf....

We are doing very well so far in our transfer business last summer and SO FAR this summer ....
And still a long way to go.....

But everyone getting their knickers in a twist coz we having signed Defoe or Messi or some cunt from Timbuktu who City might sign, blah blah blah

Compare these last two summers to the ones before or Fergjes later years.....
We would be hoping for a Jones or Smalling in the last week of the transfer window tbh"

I remember this. Which is it Snoops? A bit all over the place....... @-)
WTF LAZ??? You’ve too much time on your hands!

And my post CLEARLY says “SO FAR” ....that quoge only helps my case....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Belter Marlon
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Snoop are you still on the Jose bandwagon or have you come round to somewhere in the middle ie we are never going to play the football we want but as long as he goes before the best players and either he or the next manager signs another 2/3 players, at least they’ll have the players to play nice football?

Tbf he’s throwing every cunt under the bus, even ones he’s signed,

Hooking Shaw at half time and saying I needed to change a full back because Shaw was getting caught out of position and Valencia at least knows more tactical discipline,

A) Why do that to Shaw in Public and

B) if the problem was Shaw, why you bringing up Tony V and even then it was hardly a ringing endorsement!
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Shaw is our cleverest creative fullback, that's why Jose doesn't like him. Rather than just punt endless crosses in to the box like Young and Val do, he plays one twos, gets ahead of the ball, runs into the box - and with that comes risk. So Jose would rather have a one dimensional grafter than someone that might get caught out of position occasionally.

Aye, pointing out players' flaws in public is poor. It just invites more criticism. It looks like it's pissing the players off now all.
senna
Legend

1 year ago

Shaw getting criticism is nothing new and he got called out by Poch, LVG and Roy so Jose is not the only one.

But Jose has a history of calling out players when things are getting worse.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Yeah but Poch was helping mild a 17/18 year old, Roy was well lol, LVG had a point around fitness but he’s trim now and he’s knocked his ballix in to get lean and hungry for the chance finally to get a run and show us what he can do.

Sure the last time he got unwarranted criticism he said Jose I want a word respectfully, he got shit off his chest and started the next game, apparently he was livid at the weekend.

He seems a level headed I’ll listen I’ll learn but I’ll take no undeserved shit, so I could see him telling Jose to go fuck, and he’ll go somewhere else and turn into a blinder while we pay £60 million minus the £8 million we’ll accept for Shaw and get Danny fucking Rose
Unitedroad
Reserves

1 year ago

Jose doesn't play him because

A he clearly knows he's a great full back and he wants Utd to lose or

B Shaw isn't carrying out the pre game instructions.

C Jose wants to piss off the supporters .
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:I clearly said in the summer I wasn’t happy with what we got!! I remember saying Jose had stated he wanted 4 or 5 signings and got 3!
On top of that we lost Ibra and he want replaced....

Even The United Stand who Sid likes has stated today that Jose didn’t get what he needed/wanted

But....I’m not condoning that Sevilla performance!
No excuses. I said it was just win and he deserves the flack....let’s see what happens all round from here and in the summer now...

I’m questioning why he is playing those dross players
I remember you wanted him to sign a whole new team, Joses team...

Snoop- " Pinter I think you're the only one seeing things clearly here ATM tbf....

We are doing very well so far in our transfer business last summer and SO FAR this summer ....
And still a long way to go.....

But everyone getting their knickers in a twist coz we having signed Defoe or Messi or some cunt from Timbuktu who City might sign, blah blah blah

Compare these last two summers to the ones before or Fergjes later years.....
We would be hoping for a Jones or Smalling in the last week of the transfer window tbh"

I remember this. Which is it Snoops? A bit all over the place....... @-)
WTF LAZ??? You’ve too much time on your hands!

And my post CLEARLY says “SO FAR” ....that quoge only helps my case....
Yes i do have too much time on my hands, well spotted.

However you didn't spot the rest of that 'So Far" sentence......... Remind me again the players you wanted that we missed out on. And how many transfer windows has he had?

But this was the line i liked best.....

"But everyone getting their knickers in a twist coz we having signed Defoe or Messi or some cunt from Timbuktu who City might sign, blah blah blah"

The point being you thought people complaining about the players he didn't sign was no problem cause Jose was Jose and everything was going to be class. blah blah blah
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Man Utd players stunned by Jose Mourinho's 'bullying' of Luke Shaw https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... luke-shaw/

Jose Mourinho's treatment of Luke Shaw is tired and vindictive - this is not tough love https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... not-tough/

The Metro reckon there was a training ground bust up between the two http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/19/mancheste ... o-7398375/

If this is true then we're in a new phase, the one were the players stand in solidarity with each other rather than the manager