Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Aye he'll follow orders and work hard, just what Jose wants, at the expense of a creative flair player
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Two years in and we're no closer to knowing who is in our first 11....... That's Magic!!!! Of course when we get, Varanne, Kroos, Bale, Ronaldo, Ratakic, Dybala, Neymar that'll be easy sorted......
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

I feel you're setting the bar a bit low there, really. We should really be looking to buy all of the players from all of our competitors. Let's have a couple of hundred expensive players on the books so we can wank over strength in depth too
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Steggo
Legend

1 month ago

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... aul-pogba/

Why is Smalling not on the list?
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

That was a good piece, your man is plainly talking to someone. I think he gets Woodward sometimes, so maybe that’s one of his sources.
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

So that Rojo extension? Not Bailly, Pogba or Lindelof? Not his captain? We need a manager who can work with the squad we've got. This one can't even work with his own signings.
redzebs
Legend

1 month ago

What the fuck has happened to our captain anyway, can’t defend for toffee, never covering the left and crosses just come in with no one there against our defence, if I was playing against us, I’d just target the fullbacks and it’s a gift
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 month ago

captain ffs

shat himself at a shirt number, fucking twat
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Valencia's got bad knee issues. He's the hardest bastard in the league probably the way he's trained and played through pain over the years, but I suspect the end is nigh.

But you can see why it's hard for someone like Shaw to break through with the Terminator on the other flank showing him up. And Shaw might not be wrong. Players like Valencia are the ones who end up with pain and fucked up joints the rest of their lives. Keane said the same himself not long ago, something along the lines of, "we thought so and so were soft, but I realise now we were fucking eejits".