Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
That was a good piece, your man is plainly talking to someone. I think he gets Woodward sometimes, so maybe that’s one of his sources.
There comes a point when money talks and it's cheaper to back the players than the manager who keeps falling out with them and wanting replacements.

If he replaces Pogba I think he's on thin ice with the board there after. If he wants to replace 4 like is being speculated, and some of them are his own signings, I think the board will say nah mate, we can't afford another 200m to replace em, it's time we got someone in that can work with them.

His pay off will be what, 10m? Compared to hundreds of millions to replace perfectly good players. It's a simple decision IMO

But then I don't expect the cunt to ve sacked this summer, it'll be more like next season
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
7 months ago
captain ffs

shat himself at a shirt number, fucking twat
HA. Totally agree...fucking Captain FFS.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
That was a good piece, your man is plainly talking to someone. I think he gets Woodward sometimes, so maybe that’s one of his sources.
There comes a point when money talks and it's cheaper to back the players than the manager who keeps falling out with them and wanting replacements.

If he replaces Pogba I think he's on thin ice with the board there after. If he wants to replace 4 like is being speculated, and some of them are his own signings, I think the board will say nah mate, we can't afford another 200m to replace em, it's time we got someone in that can work with them.

His pay off will be what, 10m? Compared to hundreds of millions to replace perfectly good players. It's a simple decision IMO

But then I don't expect the cunt to ve sacked this summer, it'll be more like next season
I would be all for change IF anyone can suggest a replacement?

Someone that guarantees "Barca circa 2010 flowing football" whilst winning major trophies. Problem is, no one seems to be able to throw names in the hat? There has to be some sort of long term planning. I think personally, Jose should get one more season. He has out performed Klopp, Pocho, Conte and Wenger in the Premier league this year. Man City's performances have clouded a lot of minds and United seem to be getting the blame... no other cunt has gotten any nearer to City than we have.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
marlon
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
bman2 wrote:
7 months ago

We're in the same position we were in with Gaal. Everyone can see he's failed except Woodward. Now we have to wait until things get so bad there's no other choice.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
bman2 wrote:
7 months ago

Someone that guarantees "Barca circa 2010 flowing football" whilst winning major trophies. Problem is, no one seems to be able to throw names in the hat? There has to be some sort of long term planning. I think personally, Jose should get one more season. He has out performed Klopp, Pocho, Conte and Wenger in the Premier league this year. Man City's performances have clouded a lot of minds and United seem to be getting the blame... no other cunt has gotten any nearer to City than we have.
Yeah but we're in a league above Liverpool and Tottenham in terms of club stature, finances, and above all else expectation. We don't compare ourselves to them, we compare ourselves to the best, and that's City - and we're miles off.

Also you can argue that Liverpool have performed better. They're up our arses and might claim second while being in the semis of the CL - that's a good season that. If they make the final they've outperformed us big time, and they haven't spent half a billion in 2 seasons, and Klopp didn't take over a squad with great players in it like Pep did at City.

And you're talking about performances in terms of results, but in terms of actual performances on the pitch we're miles behind the top 4. We don't have a functioning team, we don't have a style. The players don't know their job roles either, or like doing what's asked of them. Compare that to Spurs, City and Liverpool they're well drilled, balanced, effective teams who believe in their managers plan.

What we've got is a bunch of individual galacticos muddling through. Like Pogba said if we had a coherent attacking style we wouldn't have been 16 points behind City all season.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
7 months ago
Sid wrote:
7 months ago
bman2 wrote:
7 months ago

Someone that guarantees "Barca circa 2010 flowing football" whilst winning major trophies.
Problem is, no one seems to be able to throw names in the hat? There has to be some sort of long term planning. I think personally, Jose should get one more season. He has out performed Klopp, Pocho, Conte and Wenger in the Premier league this year. Man City's performances have clouded a lot of minds and United seem to be getting the blame... no other cunt has gotten any nearer to City than we have.
=))

As for out performing Klopp... or even Poch, look at the margins your talking about? But they play 10xs better football. Liverpool have just gotten better and better, game after game.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Yous all spoof....

We are 4 points clear in 2nd, that’s not a fluke..!

You can talk all you like about Liverpool’s great football etc but we have done well in the league this season especially compared to last few years

City won’t have the same season next year- we have a good points tally this year...not our fault all other teams shat themselves against City, we took 3 points from them - we can’t control the rest of their games.
If Liverpool win fuck all and we come 2nd with the FA cup we have had a better season than they- fact.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

So you're rating the FA Cup now
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

I'd rate winning the FA Cup too Sid, not a shabby thing to win...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
fat maradona
First Teamer

7 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
7 months ago
Yous all spoof....

We are 4 points clear in 2nd, that’s not a fluke..!

You can talk all you like about Liverpool’s great football etc but we have done well in the league this season especially compared to last few years

City won’t have the same season next year- we have a good points tally this year...not our fault all other teams shat themselves against City, we took 3 points from them - we can’t control the rest of their games.
If Liverpool win fuck all and we come 2nd with the FA cup we have had a better season than they- fact.
Fuck me Snoops, you don't half talk some shit to back yourself up. You'd have to live in cloud cuckoo land to believe that we've had a better season than Liverpool. They've played better football than us and just by getting to the CL semi's, have had a better season than us. We are only 2nd because of DDG. Citeh will have AN EVEN BETTER season next year, don't kid yourself otherwise. Spurs have grown from last season and Poch will make then even better next season.

No one really rates the domestic cups anymore, it's all about the PL and CL.

Bottom line is, Mourinho isn't the right manager for us. The same squad under Fergie would have matched Citeh this season, and we don't even have the quality of players they do.

Fuck the cunt off, as Sid says, better to pay his compo than it is to lose money on players like Pogba and spending hundreds of millions on replacing with Mourinho's idea of good players.