Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Yeah if we lose Martial and sign Perisic, lose Pogba and signed some plodding cunt and/or play Fellaini more, sack Mourinho instead. Should back the players that have shown x factor over the manager because x factor makes us captable of winning things, and, more importantly we can't afford to replace them. It's over 100m for the pair of them now. And that's just replacing two, he wants to get rid of more and then add to the squad on top of that. It's fantasy land. He has to get more out of what he's got.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
3 months ago
Yous all spoof....

We are 4 points clear in 2nd, that’s not a fluke..!

You can talk all you like about Liverpool’s great football etc but we have done well in the league this season especially compared to last few years

City won’t have the same season next year- we have a good points tally this year...not our fault all other teams shat themselves against City, we took 3 points from them - we can’t control the rest of their games.
If Liverpool win fuck all and we come 2nd with the FA cup we have had a better season than they- fact.
=)) That's a high bar you've set! You have no standards left....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

swampash wrote:
3 months ago
I'd rate winning the FA Cup too Sid, not a shabby thing to win...
Does it matter how we win it or is the result all that matters to you?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 months ago

I can’t believe we are having this debate again, we mostly agreed bar Harry, even Snoop I think from memory was like he’ll bring success and stability.

But I missed the Bournemouth game entirely, I chose to watch a few series I follow rather than be arsed, had to ask the post man the score the next day!

Never happens to me anymore, never miss a game or even the highlights at worst,

Second and an FA Cup is the minimum, the bare minimum we should be expecting.

Given that the football is shit except when he has no choice and/or the players decide to not stick exactly to the text book,

Pogba and Sanchez look restrained until they get the ball and a bit of licence and then we are scoring, forcing saves, winning corners. It really isn’t rocket science with the players we have.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

Maybe there’s a reason why Pogba and Sanchez are ‘restrained’ a bit....for the shape of the team and to cover for the fact we have a Roley defense that shud have been left in 2013
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 months ago

Found this on tweet on Twitter, knew some of you would love it!:

In the last few weeks:

United 2-1 Chelsea
United 2-1 Liverpool
Man City 2-3 United
United 2-1 Tottenham

If you don’t think we’re making progress under Jose Mourinho, you’re wrong.

In Jose we trust. 🇾🇪 #mufc
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
3 months ago

In the last few weeks:

United 2-1 Chelsea
United 2-1 Liverpool
Man City 2-3 United
United 2-1 Tottenham

Tbf we beat Liverpool 4 times under Gaal, and we beat City - without 400m worth of talent

The results have undoubtedly improved though, it's just the performances haven't, nor has the atmosphere at the club

If City race ahead with the league again next season all the bad vibes will come back only this time there'll be big consequences. Jose will probably be a goner.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

3 months ago

In the last few weeks:

United 2-1 Chelsea
United 2-1 Liverpool
Man City 2-3 United
United 2-1 Tottenham

Agree.
For ages on here Sid etc used our results against top 6 as a stick against Jose....now he’s moved the goalposts ....
Just like he did talking about finishing 2nd in the pl
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

for me yesterday the first time under joey we've beat someone whos much cop without using the underdog all out defense shite
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
3 months ago
3 months ago

In the last few weeks:

United 2-1 Chelsea
United 2-1 Liverpool
Man City 2-3 United
United 2-1 Tottenham

Agree.
For ages on here Sid etc used our results against top 6 as a stick against Jose....now he’s moved the goalposts ....
Just like he did talking about finishing 2nd in the pl
And for ages you dodged the issue of the shite results against the top 5. You wouldn't talk about it, hid, deflected, like you always do when you can't face the music. Only now the record is good you recognise it. So you've no leg to stand on.

But I've praised Jose for it. But he has spent nearly half a bil. You expect to compete with this team.

Now he just has to stop completely shitting himself against Liverpool. Gaal beat em home and away with the players you call dross, so Jose's galacticos should be doing it.