Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Aye, here's what he said

”I think we didn’t really start the game well but we were winning 1-0 so it was positive for us,” he said. “Then after the second half we tried to defend a bit more against the counter-attack. We stopped playing forward like in the first half.

"We were playing higher and I think that’s how we conceded the goal. I know I lost the ball [for the goal]. Then a few more mistakes and not a lot of movement in front because we didn’t really put them in trouble.

“We are at home and we should play much better against Wolves,” he added. “When we are at home we should attack, attack, attack. That’s Old Trafford. We are here to attack. I think teams are scared when they see Man United attacking and attacking. That was our mistake today.”
He said more.

Asked what is stopping United attacking more, Pogba said: “I can’t tell you because I’m a player. It’s not me.”

Pogba laughed when it was put to him were United lacking pace and mobility.
“I’m not the manager, I cannot say that,” he said.
“Obviously we should show more options but I cannot say that because I’m a player.
“That’s my way of thinking — we should move better, yeah.”
Apparently his words have been twisted again :-o

He wrote on Twitter this afternoon: "Some people make polemic even from “good morning” to create drama. Big Pogoodmorning everyone hope u get it twisted."

....BULLSHITTER!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

They're never going to see eye to eye because the root of the problem is Joses shit football, and that int going to change

We're back to sqaure one, in season 3 ffs; one of em has to go
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
If we drop anymore points he has to go, (he should be gone already...). I'd like to see if Pogba can be any better with a more attacking set up, he has to be doesn't he???

Is there anyone on here who still thinks it's the players fault?
Somehow i don't see Pogba doing better in any system. If anything France and Juve were defensive. This is his level.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

tbf the football is shitr but he shouldn’t be let off the hook for me, why is shite football the problem for pog when his best football apparently came under conte who plays shite football an all tbf
lkhm

hoofing
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

Tbh I want shut of both Pogba and Mourinho. Both self serving cunts, neither of whom have the class to belong at United.

Mind, not much about us is class now.

All things considered, going out tonight is probably for the best. A shitty run in a shitty cup might paper over cracks that need properly exposing.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

“We are playing against good teams with good young players, with speed, with intensity, they give great intensity to the game. They wanted to press, they pressed for every goal and we need to respect, we need to match that mentality. I'm obviously sad with going out, but we didn't lose the match, which I think is important for us and the penalty shootout is always what we know.”

Fuck me.

A championship side. Managed by a rookie. Who basically were able to do us over because they actually put a bit more effort in. And we need to match that sort of thing. Something to aspire to.

Fuck me.

And we didn’t actually lose, so let’s keep some perspective.

Fuck. Me.
Last edited by ashleyfuckingyoung on Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

"We didn't actually lose the match" :))

Yeah lads stop overreacting, we drew 2-2 which is a good result for Man United at home to a championship side managed by a novice

MUGA!
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

He's sounding more and more like Moyes...next we'll be trying to make it difficult for Everton
marlon
Legend

1 year ago