Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Yeah that's quality, that... ffs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Tbf if I was beckham I'd probably think the whole fucking world was great
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:Tbf if I was beckham I'd probably think the whole fucking world was great
Yeah... don't think I'd be that happy with the missus though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:Tbf if I was beckham I'd probably think the whole fucking world was great
Gotta give credit to him though - he has encountered some very adverse times (red card for England, sold away to the States etc) and always came out pretty good out of it through a combination of hard work, luck and charm
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

Moyes needs at least a season to prove/disprove himself. I still stand by that.

I also really really hope he succeeds

However, what really concerns me is that, at this point in time, he does not seem to have good control over things. He does not give the impression that he knows what to do, that he can take what a decent team with flaws and wring the best performances he can out of it. Usually, in times of transition, there will be some early tumultuous times, but at some point if you have the right man something somewhere clicks and things stabilize

I just havent seen the stabilization....we've gone on a 7 match unbeaten run which is good, but overall wasnt very convincing

Anyhow, I wish him well, I'd give him at least a season, and I do hope we beat Arsenal, convincingly or through pure dumb luck.
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

We are ABOVE City, and 1 point below Chelski

Not saying that justifies Moyes performance so far, which hasnt been very convincing

But one look at that table certainly gives us a different perspective that he might not be doing as badly as we thought he is...
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Anantax wrote:We are ABOVE City, and 1 point below Chelski

Not saying that justifies Moyes performance so far, which hasnt been very convincing

But one look at that table certainly gives us a different perspective that he might not be doing as badly as we thought he is...
Let's not get ahead if ourselves. Great result but we have been poor this season. Last in fair play table, worst defensive record in top 10 and some poor results at home.

But here's hoping this is the start of something good now. Tbh the EPL has been poor the last 2 years
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

lars072 wrote:
Anantax wrote:We are ABOVE City, and 1 point below Chelski

Let's not get ahead if ourselves. Great result but we have been poor this season. Last in fair play table, worst defensive record in top 10 and some poor results at home.

But here's hoping this is the start of something good now. Tbh the EPL has been poor the last 2 years
We have faced Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and we're above city and 1 point below Chelski (if it wasnt for a stupid referee decision on the Ramires penalty we'd be even on points with Chelski) and Champs League is going reasonably well

Not getting carried away, just saying that maybe we're not as poor as we thought we were....
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

No, we've been poor
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X