Giving David Moyes time

Manchester United chat
captainhormone
Star Man

7 years ago

Moyes out glazers out...not gonna happen Any time soon..but sky must be worried..Most of their income comes from utd fans subscribing..itlf they stop sky lose money...how many here stream as opposed to subscription now?? I know I do...i think Mr murdoch is using his power to try and oust the glazers to secure his own corrupt empire both here and globally

It's not as far fetched as it seems..A successful utd brings the money in to the premier league and sky coffers...This shit one doesn't. ..look at the empty seats today
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
lars072 wrote:we just don't have a clue in the final third.
So whose fault is that?
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 years ago

lars072 wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:
So whose fault is that?
Obviously it's the Glazers fault Fergie couldn't strengthen the way he needed but it's also Moyes fault for not being able to a least give the team some decent tactics and inspiration...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Robbo
Legend

7 years ago

lars072 wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:
So whose fault is that?
Glazer´s , Ferguson, Moyles and his staff, the players, take your pick.
-----------------------------------------------------
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
lars072 wrote:"It's the negative style of play that worries Man Utd fans. It's like watching Moyes's Everton team that won nothing."
I'm not entirely in accord with this opinion. I wouldn't classify the football as negative—we aren't parking the bus; we just don't have a clue in the final third.
I agree... I'm not sure Moyes would know what to do with a "Scholes", if he had one... but the truth is, without Rooney we've got no guile at all...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

it took Sir Alex Ferguson 44 games at Old Trafford to rack up five home defeats. David Moyes has done the same in just 16.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

We're shit, but its only partially (at best) Moyes fault.

Today's result is the best outcome. I take no pleasure in it, but I have embraced the meltdown. Viva la revolucion.

Glazers Out!
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
lars072 wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:
So whose fault is that?
Obviously it's the Glazers fault Fergie couldn't strengthen the way he needed but it's also Moyes fault for not being able to a least give the team some decent tactics and inspiration...
If you ask a horse to be a dog, is it his fault he can't bark, or yours?
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
lars072 wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:
So whose fault is that?
If you ask a horse to be a dog, is it his fault he can't bark, or yours?
That's an alcohol influenced statement. But Eric would be proud.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Eeeerrrrrriiiiiiicccccccc!!! ;;)
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X