Giving David Moyes time

Manchester United chat
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

bman2 wrote:He did a good job at Everton. The United experience seems to have broken him.
i said at the time you cant put an aldi manager in harrods, its the respect you need from the players, eddie shoestring aka moyes was used to a budget, now hes loads of cash and haggled every club on the planet (and lost) he still thinks haggleing works at man u, we ended with with felony (that i cant forgive him for and even he cost more for his haggle) all the players in the world we could have got he signed felony,

what i do get is he got the tommy doc job, he had to retire half the starters
he got paid well for his year, he should have returned to everton but went elsewhere.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Davel wrote:
bman2 wrote:He did a good job at Everton. The United experience seems to have broken him.
i said at the time you cant put an aldi manager in harrods, its the respect you need from the players, eddie shoestring aka moyes was used to a budget, now hes loads of cash and haggled every club on the planet (and lost) he still thinks haggleing works at man u, we ended with with felony (that i cant forgive him for and even he cost more for his haggle) all the players in the world we could have got he signed felony,

what i do get is he got the tommy doc job, he had to retire half the starters
he got paid well for his year, he should have returned to everton but went elsewhere.

There wasn't an opening for him and the manager doesn't sign the players, he was asked for s list of targets and he gave them in and at no point was he told to go back to the drawing board because his targets were in gettable. Tbf, his targets were gettable, Chelsea signed Pedro and Fabregas, remember Woodward flying back from Australia to finalise a big deal when every big name used us to get new contracts because Woodward hadn't a clue?? Moyes was with the players on the other side of the world, Woodward was in charge of player signings, Fellani was a second choice but Eddie thought he could get the marquee signing so much so HE let Fellanis release clause expire and ended up overpaying. Then he broke the record and signed Mata because Jose didn't want him but by then Moyes was already on a hiding to nothing.

But blaming him for inept club running and a shite marketing manager turned CEO who had a 'mare first season is fuck all to do with Moyes.

Isn't it weird though that Jose trusts Fellani so much, even making him captain last month and LVG singled him out for praise?? He's a conservative managers dream player, follows instructions and does what hes told,

Personally I don't think he's an amazing player but I'll listen to European cup winners over you seeing as you don't know how the signing of players even works.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

You think Jose loves Fellaini???!!!
No chance - he's been played only because he's the best of a bad bunch to play alongside Pogba and Herrera....

If he plays him as a starter next season THEN you can say he "loves him" or he's a "Jose player"
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:You think Jose loves Fellaini???!!!
No chance - he's been played only because he's the best of a bad bunch to play alongside Pogba and Herrera....

If he plays him as a starter next season THEN you can say he "loves him" or he's a "Jose player"

Making him captain, supporting him loads in public, never criticising him, Snoops come on, best of a bad bunch or not, Fellani has been one of Joses go to guys and LVG was the same which you've weirdly omitted
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Fellaini's not the best of a bad bunch haha

Snoops' excuses are getting worse than Mourinho's
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:You think Jose loves Fellaini???!!!

Making him captain, supporting him loads in public, never criticising him, Snoops come on, best of a bad bunch or not, Fellani has been one of Joses go to guys and LVG was the same which you've weirdly omitted
As I said - best of a bad bunch...and he even managed to motivate him to play better this season than he has done before

100% he Won't b a starter again after Wednesday

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

Personally I don't think he's an amazing player but I'll listen to European cup winners over you seeing as you don't know how the signing of players even works.[/quote]

and you think jose knows what he`s doing ? you really think he`s not lost the plot
i`d trust the mascot rather than jose and heres me putting my neck on the block 2 days before
the final, the fact felony is the worst shit ive seen in a red shirt but 6ft5 makes him a mou player, if we get shafted by the ajax children it will show i`m far superior to mous knowlage
of what is shite and not :D if we win good i will have to eat crow. i bet not many on here expect us to win good.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

So if he's a Jose player then why didn't Jose ever buy or want him?!
Ffs ...he's USED him THIS SEASON ...and got the best out of him. End of.

bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:So if he's a Jose player then why didn't Jose ever buy or want him?!

Jose Mourinho wants Marouane Fellaini contract extension
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-t ... ct-sources
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:So if he's a Jose player then why didn't Jose ever buy or want him?!

i love your take on life snoop (hes jose`s number 1 starter) then its a toss between blind and limpdick, then baley, every1 else in mou`s mind is squaddies now ibras gone.
mickyt has lost his trust, he plays rashy because ibra`s finished but he isnt a rashy fan