Mourinho's full of shit.

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united

A more thorough account... and more embarrassing as well... Mourinho grovelled like a jilted teenage boy, dumped by an older woman... lol...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

who comes out of that looking worse though

yeah he wanted the job and got turned down,

but we turned our nose up at mourinho, for motes

tbf we come out looking better in mourinhos made up version of events where we went for the top man and got knocked back so settled for a shitehouse
lkhm

hoofing
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:who comes out of that looking worse though

tbf we come out looking better in mourinhos made up version of events where we went for the top man and got knocked back so settled for a shitehouse
Fuck me Knobby, you are so deluded it's unreal! Are you still honestly convinced that Mourinho was the right man for the job, or are you just being a WUM because your life's THAT empty?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:who comes out of that looking worse though

Knobby... fuck me... Mourinho is an over-rated clown... period... and I can't see him lasting long at Chelsea... then he'll be off to the States, or some other high profile, low quality job... Moyes may not have the trophies, but at least he's got some dignity...

Mourinho comes out of this looking pathetic... and have you noticed how he's avoiding a response??? He's hoping and praying it just goes away... hopefully it WON'T go away and he'll be dragged through shit until he comes clean and admits to the Rentie fans that, he only ended up at that shithole because his dream job told him to fuck off!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh

4 years ago

I sympathise with Mourinho.