the let's all argue about whether it really is pint and whether he should be offended thread

The original Den of Iniquity
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

Unitedroad wrote:Can I ask what is funny about one ( a United fanatic) of my mates dying suddenly?

It's not funny, it's very, very sad.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:How do you know it’s Pint?

I downloaded a software thing called Sucker that can check the IP address of posters on forums, the Dark Web is full of shit like that. So I know that he's using the same computer. Besides he writes the same way and uses the same tricksy tic-tacs. :-B
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

is that Sucker v2 or v3?

sorry about moving all this but the rules thread doesn't need another load of bitching in it
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Unitedroad
Reserves

6 months ago

Tolling for the outcast, burnin' constantly at stake
An' we gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashing.
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

It's the same format he's used under previous guises - even before PV. You can track it right back to the Pooh Sticks thread, where he also got banned.
For what it's worth I'd let him stay for now, as he now knows we know it's him, and assuming he behaves himself.
We might need to think laterally, though, about how to overcome the problem of banned individuals just re-registering under a new name.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

swampash wrote:It's the same format he's used under previous guises - even before PV. You can track it right back to the Pooh Sticks thread, where he also got banned.
For what it's worth I'd let him stay for now, as he now knows we know it's him, and assuming he behaves himself.

if you mean the user kanchelskis14 then i'm not convinced it was the same person.

swampash wrote:We might need to think laterally, though, about how to overcome the problem of banned individuals just re-registering under a new name.

do you have any thoughts on that yourself?
Snoopcousins
Legend

6 months ago

Wheres Harry’s re-incarnation ?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Wheres Harry’s re-incarnation ?

I felt that even he wouldn't really work out coming back as Harriet
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

Fuß you might be right about PV not being kanchelskis14, though I did challenge him over it and he didn't deny it. kanchelskis14 did come back too, as something like K7, and pleaded that he didn't understand why he'd been banned. It's certainly true that kanchelskis14 seemed to have a better grasp of punctuation, but to me there appeared to be similarities in how he argued.
Not really important though - my main point was that I think it is worth seeing if the new version of PV is a reformed character and give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

On the second point, I do have a thought, which I'll PM you on.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

So i'm supposed to let other posters write what they like about me and not defend myself? That's quite a step away from racism etc......

This is about Snoop being butt hurt at Sid claiming Rashford cost us the match, but in his bitter reply Snoops said i'd said it. I asked for the evidence and there wasn't any because i didn't say it. Snoops response was bullshit.

I don't lie about Snoops, i don't make shit up about him, yet he's done this a number of times and i've asked him everytime for proof. He ignores these requests and moves on. I don't want to PM him, i've done it before a few times and nothing changes. I'll continue the way i've been going on here, but fuck being civil to someone who just lies.....