What are you listening to?

The original Den of Iniquity
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]Fair enough... you obviously know it way better than me... playing with existing loops was as far as I got... but creating my own, seems just as deep and frustrating as what I'm experiencing now with Sonar... until something much more intuitive and natural comes along, I might as well just stick to something I've made some, if even very little, progress with...[/quote

alf - do you still have an installable or installed copy of acid? I'd be happy to give you a very quick (and it really IS that simple) tutorial of how to do what you're having trouble with.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

I've got a BIN image file, somewhere on an old hard drive... haven't used it in about 5 years... cheers for the offer though Foobs... if only you could give me "a very quick (and it really IS that simple) tutorial" on Sonar...

:|
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Had a project there I pitched to a new company and they went for it, was interesting trying to be objective and choose songs with subliminal intentions for their community
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

can you expand on that a bit zebs? came out a bit cryptic - which is unlike you. maybe you should just stick to 1000 word essays ;)
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Why you being so fuckin pedantic today, I was touched by your genuine good wishes while I was gone, but you’re being a little bitch today!

Don’t worry, Zebs still loves ya,

Yes mate, I have to be careful for personal reasons and because they haven’t told anyone it’s happening yet but I will send you a pm link tomorrow bud once the first one happens.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

ah right! you meant to be cryptic and for good reason. whatever you're up to, I hope it goes as well as possible... i'm very intrigued.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

Willie is a cool motherfucker!!!!

:joint:

:ymcowboy:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Seem to remember some of you lot are into folk? Well I went to see The Youngs Uns perform The Ballad of Johnny Longstaff and it was one of the best things I've ever seen. If they're playing near you go see em, it's well worth it. It's a fucking incredible real life story.