Rant Library. (Make all the noise you want)

The original Den of Iniquity
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

...but even more so the mavericks of this world... :-BD
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

New libertines album is class
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Got it on your recommendation zebs...been a bit too busy to do it justice yet, but about to hit the sack with the headphones on to wind down.
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Btw, what happened to your firm?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Yeah...it was just a feeble attempt to have another swipe at the girlie home economics thread. I'm anticipating a knitting thread sometime soon. In the words of Paula Cole: where have all the cowboys gone?
Right, well, do I ever feel the sissy... pfft...

Look mate... I learned a long time ago, the fastest way into a womans knickers, is through her stomach... but then maybe that's not for you... fair enough... but I've got no problem at all, about being able to cook... I can do my own laundry and wipe my own arse as well... but hey Swampy, we don't judge here... so don't feel embarrassed...
I love eating, so can cook too...but the idea of swapping recipes, Alf..FFS...[-X
So don't bother then!

Fuckin hell... it's not complicated...

I don't much find time to read, but you don't see me in here calling everyone who does, a boring cunt, do you?
:)) good to know you're well in touch with your female sensibilities Alf. Stick with it. None of us will think any the less of you for having done domestic science instead of physics. Or maths. ;)
Didn't do domestic science. or physics, or maths... in fact, I didn't do school... I was too busy knocking ten shades of shit out of obnoxious, nerdy, little scrotes, such as your good self... I did however one day grow up to realize that was wrong... so I took up kneading bread instead of self inflated heads... just as therapeutic, mind...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

B-(
Do you think you'll find time away from the kitchen today to watch Corbyn's first PMQ, Alf?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Don't know, we'll see... what about you? Can put down your copy of NOW magazine, long enough to watch it?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Don't know, we'll see... what about you? Can put down your copy of NOW magazine, long enough to watch it?
Oh yes. Rarely miss it when I'm here, and today could be really interesting.
And it's The Economist rather than Now, Alf. Get it right, mate...
:-B
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Sarah 21 from Essex in the daily sport had this to say on the current political climate "I don't like beards, but I like puppies and candy floss."

Thats cutting edge journalism right there, more candy floss, less war.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

It's a better point than most politicians and journos make themselves, coming up with creative ways to justify murdering people and the like