Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Trust me, I didn't ask him, he loves dishing it out, there's no stopping him, I dread to think what the handle of his 9 iron smells like on a Sunday morning.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
redzebs wrote:Trust me, I didn't ask him, he loves dishing it out, there's no stopping him, I dread to think what the handle of his 9 iron smells like on a Sunday morning.
Leave the guns out of it Zee? I'm giving you top advice on a bosman. If you want to cuddle up on the sofa with some Ferrero roche watching Downtown fuckin Abbey hairy muff. Just remember, it'll all end in tears. =((

Nah I just want a great looking rebound who's cool as well, don't take it personally kid because I want my first rebound to be a Tony the Tiger, ie, grrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaatttttt!
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:Fuck me, sex advice from Max is like asking Hitler how to throw a decent bar mitzvah ffs.
Listen to fuckin Bri?? :D

He's cynical so if he gives you any positive advice you know it's probably bang on, whereas listening to yours will probably get me banged up!
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

I've gained more nicknames in the past month than in the preceding years on here, Redz Zee Zebbles Jezabel (jus1n you cunt lol!)

Just fuckin Zebs will do!
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:Fuck me, sex advice from Max is like asking Hitler how to throw a decent bar mitzvah ffs.
Listen to fuckin Bri?? :D

He's cynical so if he gives you any positive advice you know it's probably bang on, whereas listening to yours will probably get me banged up!

You're a smart guy D-Zeb.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

B-) Ohhhh Eisbar!!!!!!

Away to live directly above the sea for about a week,

As well as throw in a boat party with a few legends tomorrow, and some all night beach parties followed by some sunrise and sunset waterfall swimming to some blissed out music and we've got a perfect storm, see you cunts when we sign someone/I have wifi!!

Sid and Laz are in charge of Harry in the meantime, and remember, if in doubt, taps aff and up the hoods, time for 30 degrees!!!!

:D
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Not for me that. Give me a cold landscape and some BM any day.

But aye when you return we'll have a team worthy of challenging for the title. Just you wait.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Lucky bastard..... Enjoy Zebs!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:Lucky bastard..... Enjoy Zebs!

Beautiful part of the world Laz, hard to believe the place was a war zone only 20 years ago!

Got speed boated slap bang onto the beach at the festival then got an old massive wooden ship out round the Adriatic and all the Islands with pure banging disco and funk, bottles of Proseco about £14, think we had 6 in four hours, completely lit, I'll try and upload a video when I get back,

So happy that disco has completely rejuvenated the club scene, just walking round all these different stages and olive groves and complete and utter belter after belter banging out.

And I had been thinking about glasto before this but I don't think I could be arsed with so many more people crushed at the back of a crowd, though is literally 24/7, like open non stop for a week, don't think I could hack that!

No hallions either, such a safe vibe, only thing I need is some green Coop and I could go full blown hippy until I'm home :-)

Plus the birds aren't bad either tbf, even all the ones from back home make such an effort plus all the local barmaids have that blue eyes blonde hair that you're stuttering trying to order a drink!
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Lucky bastard..... Enjoy Zebs!

Beautiful part of the world Laz, hard to believe the place was a war zone only 20 years ago!

Got speed boated slap bang onto the beach at the festival then got an old massive wooden ship out round the Adriatic and all the Islands with pure banging disco and funk, bottles of Proseco about £14, think we had 6 in four hours, completely lit, I'll try and upload a video when I get back,

So happy that disco has completely rejuvenated the club scene, just walking round all these different stages and olive groves and complete and utter belter after belter banging out.

And I had been thinking about glasto before this but I don't think I could be arsed with so many more people crushed at the back of a crowd, though is literally 24/7, like open non stop for a week, don't think I could hack that!

No hallions either, such a safe vibe, only thing I need is some green Coop and I could go full blown hippy until I'm home :-)

Plus the birds aren't bad either tbf, even all the ones from back home make such an effort plus all the local barmaids have that blue eyes blonde hair that you're stuttering trying to order a drink!
Keep your eyes on a swivel and your nose primed you shouldn't be long getting sorted. Bit of KC & the Sunshine Band grooving thru the air......... Lovely!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X