Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

There's everything else and I was smoking yesterday but I was blissed out and off my bap drinking of a big vase so I can't remember who had it, keep your nose on a swivel!

Peelers are a gift to spot, they are all 6 4" bald and built like brick shit houses dressed in youngsters clothes lol

And all black youngsters clothes. Like black t shirts black trousers, making no effort to blend in and at night carrying mini torches, subtle as a brick to the dome
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Did you call into Korcula on the trip
zebs?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

If that's a state of mind Swampy then I'd say yes lol, no I was in Tisno, going back next year but NOT flying Ryan Air or from Dublin, you just want to be home when your holidays over. Plus anxiety etc seems to dull most places now or maybe it's just being older and having travelled like fuck but I had to remind myself it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever scene and the festival is indescribable. At night it's like walking through a dream.

So good, trying to upload photos but says file too large but here were some of the artists/tunes that became associated with it for various reasons old and new and the image page which will give you an idea of the festival

http://loveinternationalfestival.com/about/
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

What illegal drugs did you take?
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

I don't recognise legality when it comes to partying and recovery but I know at the festival there was grass hash pills mdma crystals ketamine coke oxy, fuck the only thing I didn't see was acid probably because since regretamine came out going into a vortex was better than shite hallucinations tbf.

Booze and fags are socially acceptable and the most taxable but if both were only discovered tomorrow they'd be banned like fuck.

Legalise drugs and tax them.

Anyway Sid, sure festivals have anonymous tents now where you bring your drugs and they test the purity so if pills containe no mdma you can bin em and that's in England!
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:I don't recognise legality when it comes to partying and recovery but I know at the festival there was grass hash pills mdma crystals ketamine coke oxy, fuck the only thing I didn't see was acid probably because since regretamine came out going into a vortex was better than shite hallucinations tbf.

Booze and fags are socially acceptable and the most taxable but if both were only discovered tomorrow they'd be banned like fuck.

Legalise drugs and tax them.

Anyway Sid, sure festivals have anonymous tents now where you bring your drugs and they test the purity so if pills containe no mdma you can bin em and that's in England!
:))

Class answer that. I agree.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

I'll have you at a party whopped to the chops in a group hug video yet Sid, you'll get a t shirt printed that says "I used to think he was a right wing cunt but he ain't heavy, he's my brother". Coop will be skinning up beside you going Sid I'll make you a waterfall, I've told you I will but let me finish this fattie first ffs.

And Snoop will be wracking them up while Swampy holds a £10 note telling him yes Snoops, Zebs definitely said it's only caffeine powder with a big content grin on his face.

Alf will look back at the photo later in life on his old front porch rocking chair, smoking his pipe, listening on his old wireless to a Dj playing memoirs of that old guitar, version 8, the obscure years, all misty eyed as he looks at the back, "Rant Christmas do, December 8th 2017"

Ah, they weren't a bad bunch of cunts, FuB even bought me and Pint a Pint, pity Bri had that sheep thing on and couldn't make it and knobby was inside for knocking over that cyclist in spandex, but those were those were the days, I wonder if we'll ever finish as high as fifth again or if anyone will ever score as many as two goals in Europe like good old Roman did.

He's begun recently though reluctantly using the I pad 9 his great great great granddaughter bought him the previous Christmas and opens the guardians latest football super app as the hologram appears in 3D off the screen he'll see a United Story :- Jose's mind finally snaps as he arrives for his last pre season at the Club, bald and unkempt in his later years, and found fellow bald head, Ed Woodward, still at the club after so many shit years, shaking hands and posing for the press with his latest signings, Cristiano JR and Messi JR, "£400,000,000 for two of the worlds best most promising marketing ploys......, wait, I meant promising footballers!, is a small price to pay, both players have featured for their countries at under 8 level so I expect them to go straight into the first team without delay, the extra £300,000,000 paid to their agents/nannies will offset itself with the 287 sponsorship deals I plan to conclude, once they both stop crying and reach puberty in around 7 years time. Alf shivers as he pulls back his knee blanket and struggles to rise with his cane, "hmmph, he mutters to no one imparticular, so 2018 looks as if it's going to be another shite season".

:D
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Awesome zebs, awsome... :ymapplause:
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

:)) :))
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Class
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018