Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
pint vulger
Legend
Posts: 2043
Joined: 2 years ago

1 year ago

Temperature has just reached a 101 here,looks like the game on Tuesday will be played in similar temperatures.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:Temperature has just reached a 101 here,looks like the game on Tuesday will be played in similar temperatures.
What game?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend
Posts: 2043
Joined: 2 years ago

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Temperature has just reached a 101 here,looks like the game on Tuesday will be played in similar temperatures.
What game?
Nothing you would be interested in Alf
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20161
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Woohoo
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:Harry's on his holidays in the morning.

Be seeing you!! :-? :-?
You away to LVG's villa in the Algarve ?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20161
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Fiver says he posts about Van Gaal while on holiday

He just can't get over that 2015 season
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Fiver says he posts about Van Gaal while on holiday

He just can't get over that 2015 season
Tenner says you moan about Mourinho before the day is over...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4256
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Woohoo
What he hasn't told you is that he's on holiday in Birmingham and Hull
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20161
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Fiver says he posts about Van Gaal while on holiday

He just can't get over that 2015 season
Tenner says you moan about Mourinho before the day is over...
Tenner says you moan about me moaning

Oh wait it already happened
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20161
Joined: 5 years ago

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
Sid wrote:Woohoo
What he hasn't told you is that he's on holiday in Birmingham and Hull
At her majestys pleasure, aye
Post Reply