[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Holidays - Page 20 - United Rant

Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Sid
Legend

Re: Holidays

Postby Sid » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:54 pm

:))

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Are you offering Laz, I've got all the beautiful mind shit, if throw down the stardust can you spread it around the page until it shines?

I am pretty proud of that one. And the mini Alf story that sounded like the future but was not even next season.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:55 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:02 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Ps I expected a laughing face from you on your story and am still in a state of deep offence so if you could back and read that and say something like you're alright sometimes Zebs, I would be most pleased.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:13 pm

To be honest, I don't know what you're talking about... but then, I don't read your long posts, once I notice they're actually longer than what will fit on my screen... I imagine I miss some good ones, but most of them are just weird, rambling essays, so I don't bother...

Sorry...

But, why would I tell you to go fuck yourself?

And forget about fight club... before your time... and out of your league...

B-)
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Pah!

Where's the blood and mustard?

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:52 pm

I've only got mud and custard, I'm from Northern Ireland, ach ballix, I'm not allowed to say that anymore,

Ok real truths, I need an editor, I'm like a lump of clay. Once I'm moulded I'll be sharp as fuck.

Or mouldy. Which ever happens first.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”