Bank holidays/public holidays what are you doing?

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Thought I'd start this and keep it going so we can share any banter when we are off, mostly at the same time, or chat about any shit we may have been up to that we have in common over a public or bank holiday.

Happy St Patrick's day to Coop and Snoop to start the thread and to anybody else who uses today as an excuse for a pint of Guinness later with the hot bar chick pouring a shamrock on top of it for you, top of the morning anyway :D
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Steggo
Legend

2 years ago

Bank holiday! Whats all that about?Perhaps a recovery bank holiday on the 18th is required. Anyway a great way to celebrate a wonderful history and culture.I shall have my customary annual 1 pint of Guinness watching tonights game.Hope your year gets better Zebs and as your celebrated author,Jonathan Swift once said 'May you live all the days of your life'.Have a good one (I'll be working!).
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Do Irish people get pissed off at all the leprechaun bullshit?

I would tbf
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Do Irish people get pissed off at all the leprechaun bullshit?

I would tbf
You reckon he's "redzebs", because he's a United fan?

Or because he's got red hair?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Definitely a ginge
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah... I think so... bet he wears a lot of green as well... looks like he's constantly celebrating Christmas...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

And a carrot
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

I'm a brown haired unionist, I'm just liberal as fuck over here!

Though I saw some scallys allowed in bars today, Adam Johnson would have been doing 25 years with some of that shit, plus there was minimal rioting unfortunately that bomb victim from last week died, turns out it my old mans mate, twenty years on the landing keeping the peace together, used to play Santa at Christmas days for us kids, fuckin scum don't know when to stop, like ISIL only they don't have the balls to kill themselves at the same time to cause maximum damage, one thing to be thankful for I suppose.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

You maxing out on commas this week zebs? Period.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:I'm a brown haired unionist, I'm just liberal as fuck over here!

Though I saw some scallys allowed in bars today, Adam Johnson would have been doing 25 years with some of that shit, plus there was minimal rioting unfortunately that bomb victim from last week died, turns out it my old mans mate, twenty years on the landing keeping the peace together, used to play Santa at Christmas days for us kids, fuckin scum don't know when to stop, like ISIL only they don't have the balls to kill themselves at the same time to cause maximum damage, one thing to be thankful for I suppose.
Mmm, yeah, but we talkin brown or Auburn Zebs???