[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
England bumming New Zealand - Page 4 - United Rant

England bumming New Zealand

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

FuB
Legend

Re: England bumming New Zealand

Postby FuB » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:41 pm

i see all your powers of reasoned argument have come to the fore. well done you.
The official Rant token Europhile

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Well I,tried the other way.

fat maradona
First Teamer

Postby fat maradona » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 pm

What an entertaining thread, fuck all to do with cricket though.

Nothing changes in here. If someone dares to express an alternative opinion, they're set about on and torn apart. And then it becomes personal and not a pleasant experience.

Not that I'm defending pint vulger, I haven't read his contributions and so can't form an opinion on whether he is a bigot, sexist, feminist, racist or just a Top Cunt. He does seem like a cunt, so should fit in perfectly on here.

Alf - I see you are still running a tight ship here - keep up the work.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Pint is like any other twat, he wants the freedom of speech to say bigoted racist sexist crap but to then withdraw that freedom of speech from anybody that criticises him or challenges his daft views

Why don't you hang around, Maradona? Rather than coming in and posting snarky shit, get stuck in again. I'm over the fact you voted tory

fat maradona
First Teamer

Postby fat maradona » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:28 pm

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:58 pm

For the record FM and to save you time, but not wishing to open the wounds again.

I dared to say I thought men kissing on tv at 7 o'clock was unnecessary.
I dared to have the opinion that women's football was over exposed on tv and over funded .
I described going for a Chinese meal as a chinky ,we all do here in Manchester ,and I don't regard as racist ,I did not refer to a Chinese person as such,but hey.
I have been ,because of the above of been labelled a bigot ,homophobic and a racist of which couldn't be further from the truth and threatened verbally in a most vicious way.Thats ok on here of which I ain't bothered I,m from Manchester.
I have also pointed out that some contributors on here would rather walk the dog or have forgot a Utd game was on ,which I found strange.
In light of putting the matter into the past I have accepted the moderators rules respectfully which is fair enough.
Hopefully the whole matter has been put to bed ,but some folk seem to want to persist with the subject

Btw you are fully entitled to vote for who you want without critics ,that is democracy .

I am a cricket fan and spent the day at OT on Monday and currently wishing Lancs get the last Hampshire wicket to gain an innings win which would be brilliant

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Brilliant win by Lancashire ings and 30 , have to say that both teams posted high scores considering the outfield is slow and in the worst state I have very seen it ,no surprise there were 70,000 stood on it for the A Grande concert the other week .
Anderson back to form with the conditions in his favour today.
Just watching Royal Ascot ,Giggsy on yesterday.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Cricket and bastard horse racing. What next, Game of cuntin thrones?? I'd sooner carry the fuckin dog never mind walk the cunt than watch that shite.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:57 pm

They aren't bastards mate ,only when they lose ( incidentally I don't bet) their bloodlines are better documented than ours . I agree regarding Cricket ,they are killing the game I,m not a fan of the shortened version of the game although some of the improvisation of shots is incredible.
Manchester is not only a hot bed of football ,it has a tremendous cricket history, in fact when you throw in boxing ( which I'm not a fan of) cycling nowadays ,rugby ( if we inc Salford) speedway,wrestling ,athletics,hockey even squash and tennis Manchester is one of the best sporting cities in the world,in fact short of a racecourse since the 60,s ( I think) Haydock is the closest.
But Each to their own ,I have never seen game of thrones on purpose and much prefer house of cards which is just the best.
So sport is in my blood.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:53 am

Ireland ( and Afghanistan) have been accepted to play in the Test cricket arena, whilst both have had less limited success in ltd over cricket I can't see how either will compete at the higher level ,although Bangladesh have made a reasonable start to Test matches.
Eoin Morgan can now return to his country of berth to play .
Ireland v Afghanistan over 5 days may take some watching ,not for me.
Plus is there 5 consecutive days in Ireland without rain ? Says me from a miserable Manchester .

Return to “Off Topic Forum”