[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
England bumming New Zealand - Page 2 - United Rant

England bumming New Zealand

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

pint vulger
Legend

Re: England bumming New Zealand

Postby pint vulger » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Great betting from Pakistan ,panic stations from a usually outstanding India.An absolute coconut matting for India.
Off to OT tomorrow to get frazzled Lancs v Hampshire.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Hot day at Lancs today ,Lanky missed an opportunity to gain a big advantage ,came our before the end but I expect thy will mak 350 now from 38 for 3 ,Aussie scored a nice century.
Is it ok to say Aussie ?
If not ......fine century by the lad born in Australia.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:37 pm

What a fuckin ridiculous little man, you are...

We all know, that you know, that you're being a bigoted cunt, and you do it on purpose just to get a rise... then when you've pissed someone off, and they call you on it, you put on a pathetic display of being victimized, as if everyone else has the problem, not allowing you to express yourself... the PC brigade stifling your quaint, old fashioned sense of humour...

I warned you... and all you needed to do, was let it go... couldn't do it, could you?

No, you've got to stir it...

So I tell you what... go on, you pitiful little twat... explain yourself... educate the rest of us on how we're all wrong to think you're just a pissy little bigot... give us your best argument, about how you should be allowed to call Chinese, "chinks"... let's hear about how women should know their place, and gays should know how to behave in public... come on "Pint Vulgar", (whatever the fuck that is)... I'm an aggressive defender of free speech, so here's your chance... let's hear it...

Then we'll take a bit of a vote around here, and see if anyone else, besides me, thinks you should just fuck off... whether you like it or not!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 pm

do we really have to wait to take the vote?
The official Rant token Europhile

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 pm

The official Rant token Europhile

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:07 am

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:31 am

You're not just a bigot... you're also an idiot!

I was born in Manchester, Bigot!

Never been to NI, Bigot...

We tolerate just about anything here, Bigot, except bigotry... whether you or I think Paddy, or Chinky, is racist is irrelevant... or how about Ni&&er??? you got some daft justification for that one, you bigoted cunt??? It's up to the people who represent the race you're taking the piss out of to decide... I'm not Irish, but if Snoops/Zebs/Cooper don't like "Paddy", then that's good enough for me... if my mate doesn't like "Chink", then that's good enough for me... if my wife, and daughter, and most of my family now to be honest, don't like "ni&&er", then that's all I need to know... you just don't get it, and I think it's clear for all here to see, that you never will... from what I understand, you're an older fucker who probably still thinks there's a time and place for a good old "darkies" joke, right??? Probably down t'pub on a Friday afternoon, with all your other bigoted mates who, between neckin Fosters and telling racist jokes, spends the rest of the day bitching about how all the bloody foreigners are not only ruining the country but destroying football as well... Never mind eh? 8/10 pints later, you can stagger home in time for tea, no doubt prepared by your long suffering missus... at least she knows her place, right?... don't forget to puke up in the alley on the way though, yeah??? got to make room for the pie and chips...

Whatever happens from here on, I'm going to have mental image of you... Bernard Manning... yeah, I bet that's you to a "T"...

You're an irrelevance here... post if you like, for now... don't think many pay you much attention anyway...

As far as banning, I'll leave it open for discussion... if you lot want this pig deleted, I will...

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:03 pm

:-W
"?"

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:31 pm

I dont like 'odious twat ' which is about as offensive as it comes you fucking hypocrite ,anyone upset by a name e.g Paddy,taffy ,jock,manc ,scouse etc need to get a fucking life and grow up ,and how old are you ? you sound like some mard bastard from the playground ,as for Manning ,he was funny as fuck at the time but he also supported City and hated Utd ,just like you with your negative anti red comments for on which i will comment and 'call you out '
And if were from Manchester almost everyone refers to a cusine as a chinky ,not the person cock.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”