England bumming New Zealand

Discuss other sports here
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Great betting from Pakistan ,panic stations from a usually outstanding India.An absolute coconut matting for India.
Off to OT tomorrow to get frazzled Lancs v Hampshire.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Hot day at Lancs today ,Lanky missed an opportunity to gain a big advantage ,came our before the end but I expect thy will mak 350 now from 38 for 3 ,Aussie scored a nice century.
Is it ok to say Aussie ?
If not ......fine century by the lad born in Australia.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

What a fuckin ridiculous little man, you are...

We all know, that you know, that you're being a bigoted cunt, and you do it on purpose just to get a rise... then when you've pissed someone off, and they call you on it, you put on a pathetic display of being victimized, as if everyone else has the problem, not allowing you to express yourself... the PC brigade stifling your quaint, old fashioned sense of humour...

I warned you... and all you needed to do, was let it go... couldn't do it, could you?

No, you've got to stir it...

So I tell you what... go on, you pitiful little twat... explain yourself... educate the rest of us on how we're all wrong to think you're just a pissy little bigot... give us your best argument, about how you should be allowed to call Chinese, "chinks"... let's hear about how women should know their place, and gays should know how to behave in public... come on "Pint Vulgar", (whatever the fuck that is)... I'm an aggressive defender of free speech, so here's your chance... let's hear it...

Then we'll take a bit of a vote around here, and see if anyone else, besides me, thinks you should just fuck off... whether you like it or not!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

do we really have to wait to take the vote?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:do we really have to wait to take the vote?
I genuinely want to hear this cock explain himself...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
FuB wrote:do we really have to wait to take the vote?
I genuinely want to hear this cock explain himself...
so do I... but I vote he stays. it's like having a weird zoo exhibit to gawp at
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:What a fuckin ridiculous little man, you are...

We all know, that you know, that you're being a bigoted cunt, and you do it on purpose just to get a rise... then when you've pissed someone off, and they call you on it, you put on a pathetic display of being victimized, as if everyone else has the problem, not allowing you to express yourself... the PC brigade stifling your quaint, old fashioned sense of humour...

I warned you... and all you needed to do, was let it go... couldn't do it, could you?

No, you've got to stir it...

So I tell you what... go on, you pitiful little twat... explain yourself... educate the rest of us on how we're all wrong to think you're just a pissy little bigot... give us your best argument, about how you should be allowed to call Chinese, "chinks"... let's hear about how women should know their place, and gays should know how to behave in public... come on "Pint Vulgar", (whatever the fuck that is)... I'm an aggressive defender of free speech, so here's your chance... let's hear it...

Then we'll take a bit of a vote around here, and see if anyone else, besides me, thinks you should just fuck off... whether you like it or not!
Bigoted cunt ,youre the man from NI mate,

I say mate obviously not but its figure of speech ,common here in Manchester as is refering to a Chinese meal or a take away as a chinky ,an Aussie playing cricket or a paddy like you,and you would know that if you had spent anytime here.

But no you spend your time as a keyboard Goebels misinterpreting comments for you and others fake shock why I don't know ,maybe because i,ve pointed out that you and a few others comment and critique Utd games ,mostly anti ( this what winds me up) on games you openly admit you have never watched ! And when i call you out on that you dont fucking like it.

I,ll ask you to trawl through my any of my comments seeing that youre that interested that your are proposing to get the rest of the playground on your side,when i have ever made a bigoted comment ,you wont find one because I aint.Or homophobic thats the other one ,btw if i did wtf has that got to do with you ,surely that would be MY view?

What I do have is an opinion and just because someone behind a keyboard who makes also makes sweeping statements to curry favour with the crowd doesnt like it , I have to been VOTED on FFS ,you couldnt make it up.Mard bastard ,thats another Manchester saying.

We are thick skinned here in Manchester and nothing upsets us that much so i,ll take your apology Alf ( when you have skirted through the threads ,dont take too long you wont find anything,) and we,ll move on .

And dont be the hypocrite A spouting on about free speech in the global media then threatening and abusing someone verbally on a two bit football forum,with the knowledge that you can do.

Mrs Mays Britain running deep .

And sorry to others for sidetracking ,but we do like a fucking good argument here in Manchester.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

You're not just a bigot... you're also an idiot!

I was born in Manchester, Bigot!

Never been to NI, Bigot...

We tolerate just about anything here, Bigot, except bigotry... whether you or I think Paddy, or Chinky, is racist is irrelevant... or how about Ni&&er??? you got some daft justification for that one, you bigoted cunt??? It's up to the people who represent the race you're taking the piss out of to decide... I'm not Irish, but if Snoops/Zebs/Cooper don't like "Paddy", then that's good enough for me... if my mate doesn't like "Chink", then that's good enough for me... if my wife, and daughter, and most of my family now to be honest, don't like "ni&&er", then that's all I need to know... you just don't get it, and I think it's clear for all here to see, that you never will... from what I understand, you're an older fucker who probably still thinks there's a time and place for a good old "darkies" joke, right??? Probably down t'pub on a Friday afternoon, with all your other bigoted mates who, between neckin Fosters and telling racist jokes, spends the rest of the day bitching about how all the bloody foreigners are not only ruining the country but destroying football as well... Never mind eh? 8/10 pints later, you can stagger home in time for tea, no doubt prepared by your long suffering missus... at least she knows her place, right?... don't forget to puke up in the alley on the way though, yeah??? got to make room for the pie and chips...

Whatever happens from here on, I'm going to have mental image of you... Bernard Manning... yeah, I bet that's you to a "T"...

You're an irrelevance here... post if you like, for now... don't think many pay you much attention anyway...

As far as banning, I'll leave it open for discussion... if you lot want this pig deleted, I will...
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

:-W
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

I dont like 'odious twat ' which is about as offensive as it comes you fucking hypocrite ,anyone upset by a name e.g Paddy,taffy ,jock,manc ,scouse etc need to get a fucking life and grow up ,and how old are you ? you sound like some mard bastard from the playground ,as for Manning ,he was funny as fuck at the time but he also supported City and hated Utd ,just like you with your negative anti red comments for on which i will comment and 'call you out '
And if were from Manchester almost everyone refers to a cusine as a chinky ,not the person cock.