[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
England bumming New Zealand - Page 3 - United Rant

England bumming New Zealand

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

FuB
Legend

Re: England bumming New Zealand

Postby FuB » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:46 pm

in 1930s Germany it was commonplace to persecute Jews and turn a blind eye as their wealth was stolen and they were sent off to be murdered.

this may seem extreme but it is the logical extrapolation of your mentality.

please just go. the fact you think you are funny and openly intend to offend just compounds your idiocy.
The official Rant token Europhile

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:16 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:24 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Pint's either an ignorant piece of shit or a proper troll. I think he's the latter so I'd get rid

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:41 pm

"?"

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:49 pm

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Hang on a fucking minute here ! i asked you to point to anything I have stated that is homophopic because your too fucking lazy to look or admit i,ll tell you ......i dont agree with the way womens football is funded and its over exposure for the standard ,i couldnt give a fuck if women play football or not ,i would say exactly the same about mens walking football or kids football which isnt funded anywhere close, thats my objection,and does annoys me greatly is the funding it gets in comparrison to amateur football.
Yet it is you who mentions women in the same sentence as kids and dishes ,not me.

In my view I think two blokes kissing at times on tv when kids can watch is unnecessary in the extreme ,I have rightly absolutely no problem with the gay community why would I ? its my fucking opinion and that of most people i have discussed it with inc gay people.I have NO wish to upset anyone gay or not.

Using my local slang is natural I have never spoke of fellow in racist terms ever,it was you if you read back it was you who changed it to suit yours and the other tits own agenda.I have plenty of mates from different racial backgrounds .You want to be the arbiter of what is offensive or not. Yet you will regularly write 'Scouse cunts ' ????? You fucking hypocrite.

As for Manning ( and brought him into it) amazingly I never visited the Embassy club even though it was only 15 minutes away from home, but I did see him several times elsewhere and although I wouldnt use his language esp nowadays he was very very funny in different times , he was able to laugh at himself and others maybe in today's times comedy like that may help.I actually think Frankie Boyle is as offensive.
And we call all City fans cunts ( you would know that if you lived here) we dont mean it its called banter or rivalry ,most of my mates are bitter cunts.

You and your mates problems is that I have spoilt the party by calling you both out on your relentless criticism of United and both of your admissions that you were either ' walking the dog' or 'Forgot the game was on ' fair enough if you arnt that arsed but dont then go for days writing lenghy testimonys of the state of matters at Old Trafford ,i would be embarrassed as well.

As for troll Until i googled it I didnt even know what a troll was ? Thats for you keyboard critics.

As for threatening someone with a ban ,when in the next breath you are complaining about the media and free speech ,do you read what you write ?

I have absolutely no wish to upset you ,your keyboard bed fellow or anyone else on here or anywhere else ,and I do appreciate you take your time to do whatever you do on UR ,but if dont mind please can I continue to express MY views and if someone is offended by that ,they can reply accordingly .

No need for a reply , it boring and unnecessary and does Utd no good.

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Right... first off... how do you expect womens football to get anywhere, if it doesn't get funding?

If you've no problem with a man and woman kissing on your telly, then why should a gay kiss be any different? they're entitled to the exact same respect as anyone else...

I know plenty of Scousers, and they don't mind the term... the moment they do, I'll stop calling them that...

YOU, used the term "Paddy", and some of the Irish lads here took offense, and you got your bowels in knot, because they found that offensive...

You may not find the term "Chink" offensive, but I know for a FACT, that Chinese folks do, so I took offense...

But see, this isn't really the problem here... in your world, you're entitled to be any kind of person you like... but here, you abide by the code of the forum... this is one of the most easy going forums you will find anywhere... you have to be a complete fuckin arsehole to get banned from here... the racist/homophobic/sexist, language/attitude got you a warning, and all you had to do was leave it alone... but you can't fuckin do that, can you? No, you've got to slither though the forum looking for opportunities to make snidey cracks like, "not that there's anything wrong with that", or, "Is it ok to say Aussie?"... you know what you're doing, and so does everyone else... you're more or less saying, "you think I was being racist/sexist???, but actually, I think it's you lot that have the problem"... right??? RIGHT!!!

Instead of just moving on after your bigoted remark, we're constantly having to deal with your fuckin pissy attitude... your main ambition on this forum seems to be, to be an annoying cunt...

You're not the first fucker here to think you're a better fan than anyone else, telling the rest how it should be done... nowt wrong with that... it's fuckin daft in my opinion, but the most you'll get for it is an argument... you'll get a lot of arguments here, if that's what you like... again, daft for me, but whatever...

But the racist/sexist/homophobic shite has got to stop... whether you agree with it or not...

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Return to “Off Topic Forum”