What are you listening to?

The original Den of Iniquity
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Have any of you oldies listened to the new Robert Plant record?

This is a bit of a tune
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

Chris Rea has a new album out, never rated him but my dad likes him. Might give it a listen.

Was listening to PJ Harvey earlier, cracking female artist
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 months ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 months ago

Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Decent that, Alf

I'm aving this at the minute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA9Cj9rT3ZE
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

Hmmmm not sure Alf, but you know me, I’ll try anything twice!

Already got my ticket for Love International next year again!! Not sure if this works but was my type this year on a scorching beach with loads of just the nicest people, a bar and a personal sound bar for the group, plus all girls buying into the hippy vibe and wearing only bikini bottoms and hugging you and passing the Dutchie, never too old for that, no kiddies!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/playlist/lo ... 98f6f950e9
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

https://youtu.be/3zMQWwk8Dzo

An amazing concert .