[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
What are you listening to? - Page 109 - United Rant

What are you listening to?

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby redzebs » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:57 pm

:)) :))

Now that was funny... I didn't understand a lot of it, but still...

I just don't get you Zebs... you come on here, talk a load of weird shite that, half the time no one knows what the fuck you're on about... then when they comment on it, you get your bowels in a knot cause they misread your nonsense and you think they're trying to pick a fight???

What makes you think, I take anything you say that serious???

But no... I'm not going to watch that show, whatever the fuck... and not because I'm "the lord of culture" :))...

But because I HATE FUCKIN TELLY!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Funny how everyone else seems to understand most of my posts, but specifically I tried to be as articulate as I could there. People were arguing over jazz, I posted the scatmam song for a laugh, you took it serious and posted actual jazz and must have taken it semi seriously to refer to scat, when quite clearly it's the worst song of the 90s give or take.

I then made reference to a tv show moment I found funny, you then assumed it was shite, then said that you were surprised because you thought people from a country I'm not from were supposed to be of a certain manner.

I then implied that would be the same as calling you a yank of which we know your feelings and explained the premise of the shit yank show you've never seen and know nothing about.

To which you reply with multiple emojis and say it's ok because you don't watch tv.

As usual you always have to have the last word. I can't remember the last "fight" I looked for on here or assumed someone was starting one. On football matters alone tonight I've agreed with you, agreed and disagreed with both Sid and Snoop neither of whom would, I would hope, think I was looking for offence.

In fact I hate the professionally offended brigade but that's another thread, else I get accused of rambling again.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:30 am

Right... so you think I took your "scatman" post seriously... really?

Then, you act surprised that I, or anyone would think you're from Ireland, when you've spent the past 2 years telling us all about it... in fact, you've bored some of us blind, with your endless reporting on all things "Oirish"... oh wait, I get it... you're not from Ireland, you're from Northern Ireland... right? Sorry... my mistake... but to tell you the truth, and I mean this, without, I hope, causing any offence... there's no difference to me... both Ireland, and should be United!... But that's your business, not mine!

Then, you make a telly show reference, and think I should give it a chance before I call it shite... ALL TELLY IS SHITE!

Then you make the point that I always have to have the last word... but, that would mean you'd need to let me, wouldn't it?? Which you didn't, because you posted ^that^ shite... but then I've done it again, haven't I? But no, you'll respond to this, because, once again, you'll have taken me seriously, that I'm taking you seriously, and think I need telling, so then you'll actually get the last word... or will you??

Or... who really gives a fuck?

Was any of this really necessary???

Your Scatman song was shite... and it seems you agree... so what the fuck are you arguing with me for?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:11 pm

Some shit my ex wife sent me by the Staind? Seems to be some American green day type shite?

Her new boyfriend is into American rock, like the shite type, a decade of musical education undone. I was gonna shake his hand but if this descent into metal and fuckin mosh pits goes any further, he's gonna be in a pit!

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:31 pm

My bitch is into big hair band shite. She loves Jon Bon Jella, Def Leppard. Its fuckin dreadful.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:27 am

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:50 pm

7ae3ee23d6ddd9aa955def2d914e914b--remember-this-school-days.jpg
7ae3ee23d6ddd9aa955def2d914e914b--remember-this-school-days.jpg (48.65 KiB) Viewed 56 times
The official Rant token Europhile

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:55 pm

"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Pint interrupts Nob and Sads picnic :ymhug:

http://youtu.be/HLPdWH4fuXs

Return to “Off Topic Forum”