What are you listening to?

The original Den of Iniquity
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]Fair enough... you obviously know it way better than me... playing with existing loops was as far as I got... but creating my own, seems just as deep and frustrating as what I'm experiencing now with Sonar... until something much more intuitive and natural comes along, I might as well just stick to something I've made some, if even very little, progress with...[/quote

alf - do you still have an installable or installed copy of acid? I'd be happy to give you a very quick (and it really IS that simple) tutorial of how to do what you're having trouble with.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 months ago

I've got a BIN image file, somewhere on an old hard drive... haven't used it in about 5 years... cheers for the offer though Foobs... if only you could give me "a very quick (and it really IS that simple) tutorial" on Sonar...

:|
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 months ago

Had a project there I pitched to a new company and they went for it, was interesting trying to be objective and choose songs with subliminal intentions for their community
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

can you expand on that a bit zebs? came out a bit cryptic - which is unlike you. maybe you should just stick to 1000 word essays ;)
redzebs
Legend

3 months ago

Why you being so fuckin pedantic today, I was touched by your genuine good wishes while I was gone, but you’re being a little bitch today!

Don’t worry, Zebs still loves ya,

Yes mate, I have to be careful for personal reasons and because they haven’t told anyone it’s happening yet but I will send you a pm link tomorrow bud once the first one happens.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

ah right! you meant to be cryptic and for good reason. whatever you're up to, I hope it goes as well as possible... i'm very intrigued.