Joshua v Martin

Discuss other sports here
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Anyone watchin this?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

I watched it aye, class from Joshua, he hits hard
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Fuckin hell!

I felt both of those!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Please, please, please, stick him in with Fury...
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

I think Klitschko will do Fury in july, he'll do more in the ring and win it
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:I think Klitschko will do Fury in july, he'll do more in the ring and win it
Maybe, but it'll be a boring, technical fight... Joshua would take Furys head off, and shut that cunt up proper... Alf would like that... very much...
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye he hits hard. It's bad in a way because I've not seen him fight a clever fight, where he does everything right, scores points as well as looks for the knock out - because he just keeps knocking em out. The only time he was tested was Whyte, and he lost his cool, got frenetic and forgot the gameplan

Last night was his toughest test yet but it was so easy for him. All the shite about south paw, granite chin, unbeaten tough fighter nobody knew a lot about... Two right hands and it's over
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

So is Joshua the real deal or another in a long line of bluffers? I haven't watched him fight yet, i've lost the boxing bug big style......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

He's definitely not a bluffer for me, he's too quick and powerful. He just needs to be tested so he can learn and improve his all round game

Also fair play to him for taking a world title fight early in his career, not like so many fighters now who dodge hard fights
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Paddy Crerand says Fury would knock the cunt out of Joshua, he also slagged David May and said he didn't know what Jonny Evans saw in his bird. Pretty good Thursday focus tbf.

Both males said that shit when Noble picked up Herrera and carried him off the pitch would have got a proper headbutt in both their days. NQAT

Also Paddy called Andy Carroll a fanny for having platts, sweet.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.