The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Joshua v Martin

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Anyone watchin this?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Re: Joshua v Martin

Postby Sid » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:29 pm

I watched it aye, class from Joshua, he hits hard

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:29 pm

Fuckin hell!

I felt both of those!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:30 pm

Please, please, please, stick him in with Fury...

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:29 am

I think Klitschko will do Fury in july, he'll do more in the ring and win it

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:15 am

Sid wrote:I think Klitschko will do Fury in july, he'll do more in the ring and win it

Maybe, but it'll be a boring, technical fight... Joshua would take Furys head off, and shut that cunt up proper... Alf would like that... very much...

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:49 am

Aye he hits hard. It's bad in a way because I've not seen him fight a clever fight, where he does everything right, scores points as well as looks for the knock out - because he just keeps knocking em out. The only time he was tested was Whyte, and he lost his cool, got frenetic and forgot the gameplan

Last night was his toughest test yet but it was so easy for him. All the shite about south paw, granite chin, unbeaten tough fighter nobody knew a lot about... Two right hands and it's over

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:42 pm

So is Joshua the real deal or another in a long line of bluffers? I haven't watched him fight yet, i've lost the boxing bug big style......
"?"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:53 pm

He's definitely not a bluffer for me, he's too quick and powerful. He just needs to be tested so he can learn and improve his all round game

Also fair play to him for taking a world title fight early in his career, not like so many fighters now who dodge hard fights

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Paddy Crerand says Fury would knock the cunt out of Joshua, he also slagged David May and said he didn't know what Jonny Evans saw in his bird. Pretty good Thursday focus tbf.

Both males said that shit when Noble picked up Herrera and carried him off the pitch would have got a proper headbutt in both their days. NQAT

Also Paddy called Andy Carroll a fanny for having platts, sweet.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.