[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
TV and Film - What you watching? - Page 100 - United Rant

TV and Film - What you watching?

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

redzebs
Legend

Re: TV and Film - What you watching?

Postby redzebs » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Haha I know I only did it to wind you up Sir begging your pardon :-)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:29 am

QT ,first time I have ever seen anyone being asked to leave. Audience member ( Corbyn supporter) ouldnt shut up and DD asked him to leave.
We attended a QT some,years ago ,panellist included Mrs May ,Hazel Blears and I,m sure V Cable ,quite a panel .beforehand you have an audience with the brilliant David Dimbleby who encouraged the audience to shout if they felt it necessary? Must have changed their agenda.
Panellist have become less important over the years ,I asked DD why Arthur Scargill wasn't invited anymore and he said they couldn't get a balanced Panel to sit alongside him,he personally would love to invite him.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:01 am

Fuckin whopping tbf

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:16 am

Getting rightly into Peaky Blinders
It's excellent
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:54 am

Aye love Peakys. I went to the black country museum were they filmed bits of it. Proper working class history, only at unworking class prices. 7 quid for a narrowboat ride, after you've paid 16 quid to get in. I think not. Our history should be accessible.

But aye I can ruin the end of Peakys for you. The gangs don't go away. We still have them now

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:41 pm

If hays had stayed fashionable you wouldn't have so much knife crime, a razor blade is more scarring than fatal

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Hats

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:36 pm

Aye the razorblades in the flatcaps is fucking cool. They sell the caps in the black country museum but you have to sew you own razors in. False advertising IMO

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Broken with Sean Bean

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Female Doctor Who, unbelievable, political correctness gone mad

I'm fucking raging I'm off to shoot myself in the face

Return to “Off Topic Forum”