Ncjf

The original Den of Iniquity
danniitronix
Legend

2 years ago

Wow - glad that you are all safe. Very scary.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Anyways enough of this shite, cba now, but just one last thing...

Bin your dodgy electricals. No cheap phone chargers or cheap 4 gang plugs. Buy all that stuff from proper retailers because it's all been thoroughly safety checked. Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers are a must n all. It doesn't matter if it goes off when you make toast, you deal

You're all twats like me but you need to be alive twats so we can tell each other fuck off throughout this upcoming season. You can't tell a corpse to fuck off because it's not as satisfying. Still quite satisfying but not really.

So yeah take care
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

ffs Sid, I'm welling up...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

lol seriously Alf check your plugs, 4 gangs, all that shite. Leave your laptops unplugged, phone chargers, turn it all off. You don't want to be woken up by a fire at 1am in the morning because it's a major fucking ballache
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:lol seriously Alf check your plugs, 4 gangs, all that shite. Leave your laptops unplugged, phone chargers, turn it all off. You don't want to be woken up by a fire at 1am in the morning because it's a major fucking ballache
We're pretty careful around our house... I was always a reckless fucker, and the missus didn't care... she'd just laugh at me and call me stupid, but once our daughter was born, she went full on safety mad... and I know the smoke detectors work well... I set the fuckin things off at least once a weak with my fuckin cooking... the cat hates me...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye when the alarm goes off when you make toast it's because it detects the slightest whiff of smoke, so that's a good thing, that's what saves your arse. Whereas by the time we knew there was a fire, it was already rocking and the house was full of smoke which made it a lot more dangerous. It's why we're so lucky.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Aye when the alarm goes off when you make toast it's because it detects the slightest whiff of smoke, so that's a good thing, that's what saves your arse. Whereas by the time we knew there was a fire, it was already rocking and the house was full of smoke which made it a lot more dangerous. It's why we're so lucky.
Smoke, aye... a fireman once told me that people who die in fires, are almost always dead before they burn, especially at night... dead in their sleep, from the smoke...
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye I was told that too. Smoke kills in seconds, fire kills in minutes. House fires include a lot of nasty smoke n all. A laptop and a tablet melted in our fire, and the batteries in em are toxic when burnt. Probably why everything smells of burnt electricals.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Aye we were supposed to move out but I was already fucked off with life so I let nature do its thing and slept on an air mattress in the box room, didn't need to open the windows until the defumigaters came four days later because the fire had put the windows in, nice breeze but aye, pretty toxic, I had sound mixers and Dj stuff as well as laptops and electrical stuff burnt so the shit must have been full of chemical shite
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

2 years ago

Sorry for trying to burn your house down Sid.

:(
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015