The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

No worries Pike
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

He's been put up to it Sid, there's no way a Pikey gypo try's to burn down a house and failed,

Not tarmacing your properly, maybe, but Arson? Not buying it!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Is life getting back into some kind of order Sid?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Nowhere near tbh, still cleaning the soot off stuff and waiting to be rehoused

It turns out there was asbestos in the house as well so it's doubley toxic now
Steggo
Legend

3 years ago

Have you been properly checked out for asbestos inhalation? If not get everyone that was in the house checked out asap.And then sue the housing assoc.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

No I havenae. And yeah we're going to tell em about it before the builders go in. All the houses in that area will have asbestos in em tbf because many are the same or worse than ours. The housing association don't fix broken windows that see water come flooding in, let alone something as ballachey as asbestos which requires serious building work. And tbf I grew up with an asbestos heating system so I'm probably fucked anyway.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Nowhere near tbh, still cleaning the soot off stuff and waiting to be rehoused

It turns out there was asbestos in the house as well so it's doubley toxic now
Well you've got a week til we kick off again, don't be expecting sympathy then..... Until then keep your chin up, "All things must pass."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Aye, well I'm good for sympathy tbh

But right can you or anyone else honestly be arsed with the new season? I can't, not yet. I'm one of the many jaded Premier League fans. I just cba, and especially cba with those twats on Sky.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

I'm trying to work myself up for it thats why i'm starting with you, the 'we' was me and you not United. I'm looking forward to the banter, it's been a quiet summer.... I'm not surprised you can't get yourself up for it you've other things to worry about. But it'll happen, it won't be boring that's for sure.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

I couldn't be arsed before the house burned down though. It's probably because of the punishing few seasons we've had, then the Euros, and specifically England's latest disaster.

But it's also because the Prem is sold like a product or a TV show that you pay to watch, so you get proper consumer fatigue, consumer saturation, like the latest overpriced overhyped Apple tech that they do a big song and dance about, and it turns out it's just bigger and more expensive. That's the Prem. And you just think ffs here we go again.