Ncjf

The original Den of Iniquity
Steggo
Legend

3 years ago

Do what I do (1) Don't have Skysport (2) Go to your local to watch the United games (3) Watch MOTD for a catch up.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah I do, I stream the games or pub em. Fuck paying for it. If you had to pay then I wouldn't watch the Prem TV show. And it's too dear to go to more than a few of the actual games.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:I'm trying to work myself up for it thats why i'm starting with you, the 'we' was me and you not United. I'm looking forward to the banter, it's been a quiet summer.... I'm not surprised you can't get yourself up for it you've other things to worry about. But it'll happen, it won't be boring that's for sure.
I've not watched any of the preseason... only aware of results from what little is posted here, and I haven't even been that arsed about here...

Once the season kicks off proper, I'll probably get drawn into it again though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

I can't be arsed with the Olympics..... for the first time.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Same, massively cba with that. Who can throw the heavy ball the furthest. Fuck that. And they're all doped up now. Whose taken the better drugs to win gold.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

In saying that i saw some coverage of the cycling out along the coast, the place looks stunning.
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Really cba either. Will probably try to catch the sailing and the hockey but have been really turned off the event by the doping and the way the Brazil government has pissed on portions of its own population.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:In saying that i saw some coverage of the cycling out along the coast, the place looks stunning.

Btw i hate cycling especially those fucking amature road rats with their, "I'm as entitled to be on the road as you." attitude.
Last edited by Lazarus on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

swampash wrote:Really cba either. Will probably try to catch the sailing and the hockey but have been really turned off the event by the doping and the way the Brazil government has pissed on portions of its own population.
Corruption at its glitziest! Fuckers...
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

And where did the idea come from that you can stage a rowing regatta in the sea?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...